Reviews (505)

4.4
Edited March 31, 2019

Connected me to my Facebook Messenger. That's amazing! Best of all, it's FREE. I just wish there's a way to adjust the size of the icon on the phone, because currently the chat icon is too big.

WonderCraft
Singapore
Autoketing replied March 31, 2019

Dear WonderCraft,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

August 15, 2018

This was easy to set up and instantly you can communicate with your customers for better customer satisfaction.

Superdega
August 29, 2018

I had some troubles getting the app to run correctly with my shop but the developers were very helpful to walk me through the additional steps my shop needed. Thank you again!

Wood Worx Designs
April 9, 2019

No problem with this app, you receive the messages directly and can customize the discussion bubble ! Very good !

Izivie
France
Autoketing replied April 9, 2019

Dear Izivie,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

February 24, 2019

I have not used it yet, but I look forward to trying out the features of this app. Hopefully, it can improve the overall customer experience.

Laedertasker.dk
Denmark
October 13, 2020

Great stuff - super easy!
Really good reviews and worked well for my business.
Would recommend. Try it out!

Eat.Sleep.Tea
Autoketing replied October 14, 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

August 21, 2018

I am amazed by the developer and customer service at Autoketing. Absolutely mind blown. They actually took the time to visit my chat and checked on me.

The app is wonderful, it helps alert me when customers would like to interact. It does what it should. So simple yet so useful! I hope they continue to grow! Definitely a must have for your sites :)

Casefinitymy
Malaysia
August 10, 2020

Hi, How can I stop automatically show the contact box, clients said it is too big when they go view our site, I need the function only click can show the communicate box. Please help

Mcsdinosaur
Autoketing replied August 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please choose the default icon to stop auto popup.
Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Best regards

Autoketing team

November 6, 2018

Thanks for fixing the Facebook Chat Box - Autoketing app issue. The app allows us to change the theme color to our corporate color which is nice.

Manfredi Jewels
July 27, 2020

Useful app to help me respond quickly to my customers. Best of all it's free and easy to install. Thank you.

Allthingscurated
Singapore
Autoketing replied July 28, 2020

We appreciate your feedback so much. It's great that our app can help your business.
Please feel free to email us when you need any help.
Kind regards