Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

BenTomStore

I hade a bit issue with the chat shows up on my website, so customers were unable to press the icon. The team quickly responded to my message and fixed it right the way. Now everything works as it should.
GREAT JOB, THANK YOU.

sheromuse

very good!It'd make us really happy if you left a 30-second review of Facebook Chat Box on Shopify!

NEPstore

Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app

hunger for victory

Cool program, easily connected, now I will understand the functionality. There are video tutorials, and it's cool.

Trendyseason

I used this app to help me assist customers through my store. Easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone.

polyesterhomejo

good perfect easy to use i guess and i really like ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Woody Watches

I used this up to connect my potential customer and it worked perfectly with me, it is a very good app

RED ELEGENT

best appddsssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
works awsome no worries

Oliver Smith

Good !!!!!!!!

Sabor Gourmet | smak tradycji i natury

Works like a charm, support is super helpful, it seems to work without any issues whatsoever, all translation sections are available. Thank you!;)