Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 18, 2020

well, i had a customer say that this plugin didn't work for them, so removed it and installed the original FB plugin. That still didn't work for the customer and it seems that it was nothing to do with this chat system at all!
This plugin has much better customisation features than the FB original, so this wins, easily!

DrownMe
Time spent using app: 4 months
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to deliver just that for all of our customers.

May 16, 2020

I tried other app and it did not work and the support was very poor also. I found this app and once installed it works perfectly and easy to install too !

My Great Products Store is managed by 2 Angels World
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months

May 14, 2020

i use this app to build a customer relation. very easy to set up, easy to use. good hope more sale coming from this APP.

ZUANStore
Maldives
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

May 8, 2020

perfect! i wanted it to go straight to my facebook page and get notified immediately so i can talk to customers :)

Lil Critters Warehouse
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 4, 2020

Pretty spot on, easy to use, customizable as much as you'd want it, very nice addition to any website

Mag & Turbo 64 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us.

April 30, 2020

Really easy to use and install. The ability to customise the design and choose different designs and colours is great too.

Flow Yoga Wear
Time spent using app: 1 day
Autoketing replied May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us.

April 30, 2020

Great sadasdadasdadadasdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

HolyButcher
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Autoketing replied May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review.

April 26, 2020

This app is nice, I love it. all you need for FB chat support on your website. easy to install and setup.

Verdant Aqua
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2020

I have a great awesome experience on this app.
i truly recommend to everyone that is looking for a nice job.

IPHONE CASES JUST FOR YOU
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 19, 2020

I used this app to help me communicate with potential customers, it is great that you do not have to go to a whole other website to do so, thanks!

Party Pieces McAllen