Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Developer
Autoketing
4.6
October 2, 2020

Super easy to install and configure. Very elegant dashboard and customization settings are very easy.

Printea3D
Time spent using app: 12 days
Autoketing replied October 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are always to answer your questions.

Kind regards

October 1, 2020

I added this app to better communicate custom orders. I felt I needed to be more detailed with my review to help someone. Ok so there are other chat apps yes. The reason I choose this one is 1. I absolutely love the greeting with my chat bubble 2.I am very familiar with FB messenger. Yes you do lose the chat after 24hrs so keep the convo lite and move all custom details to your email and I'd also require like a 24hr custom order confirmation just to keep down confusion/misunderstandings.

Coles Closet
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 16, 2020

On other platforms putting a standard Facebook Messenger chat box on the bottom of your site is a nightmare. But this app makes it so easy! This is by far the best app for the Messenger pop-up. And it's free! Massive thank you to the developers!

Ranmore Candle Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
Autoketing replied September 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very glad that our app can meet your needs.
Hope that you can recommend our to to other merchants.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards

Edited September 3, 2020

SO QUICK AND EASY! I am not one to leave reviews on apps, but this one... this app killed it! I got my chatbot instantly within minutes and I do not have to worry about any questions my clients may have since I have the Facebook messenger connected to my phone. Thank you app developers for making this a free application!! Much love

The Glam Lounge NJ
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied September 4, 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

August 31, 2020

I wish that this app did NOT allow the customer to continue as a guest. EVERY customer continues as a guest. Even if they could continue as a guest but type their name in so we have a starting point, that would be great. Other than that it seems to work pretty good.

Tampa Printing and Signs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. You cannot remove the guest mode. We published an instruction article to help merchants hide that mode. Please read https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/42000079055
Contact us if you have any questions

Regards