Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 16, 2020

I tried other app and it did not work and the support was very poor also. I found this app and once installed it works perfectly and easy to install too !

My Great Products Store is managed by 2 Angels World
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to deliver just that for all of our customers.

May 15, 2020

I really thought this would be a great app but unfortunately it wasn't. I asked for the pop up not to be shown and it shows up on every page of website. I cleared my caches more than once and it still showed up. Very annoying.

Made by Nature
South Africa
Autoketing replied May 21, 2020

We are sorry for the error. Our app has a conflict with the current Facebook updated version.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Kind regards

May 14, 2020

i use this app to build a customer relation. very easy to set up, easy to use. good hope more sale coming from this APP.

ZUANStore
Maldives

May 8, 2020

perfect! i wanted it to go straight to my facebook page and get notified immediately so i can talk to customers :)

Lil Critters Warehouse
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 4, 2020

Pretty spot on, easy to use, customizable as much as you'd want it, very nice addition to any website

Mag & Turbo 64 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us.

April 30, 2020

Really easy to use and install. The ability to customise the design and choose different designs and colours is great too.

Flow Yoga Wear
Time spent using app: 1 day
Autoketing replied May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us.

April 30, 2020

Great sadasdadasdadadasdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

HolyButcher
Peru
Autoketing replied May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review.

April 26, 2020

This app is nice, I love it. all you need for FB chat support on your website. easy to install and setup.

Verdant Aqua
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 26, 2020

It could be better if we can control when we wanted the chat box to pop up. Popping Up right-away when customer goes to the page just disrupt the purchasing process. And if it does not pop up, customer might not know there is a messenger. We want customer to focus on our products first before showing them there's a messenger here to help. This can be easily fix with a timer setting on when to pop up the question.

I hope my feedback can help you guys. Leaving the 1 star so that you guys can be BETTER. Thanks for this Free App and Good Job!

Catrendy
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied April 26, 2020

Thanks for your advice.
We will try improving our app in the next version
Kind regards

April 20, 2020

I have a great awesome experience on this app.
i truly recommend to everyone that is looking for a nice job.

IPHONE CASES JUST FOR YOU