Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smart To Go Shop

Location Netherlands

Very good app! And a nice and friendly helping customer service! GREAT!!!! I will recommend this to other stores !

Higgins Publishing

I just installed this APP. It was super easy. I also tested it out, and I absolutely love it! It's also that I can respond quickly on my phone as well.

DifferentGifts.tv

Time spent using app About 2 months

Does exactly what it says on the tin - be sure to add pagemanager jobby to your phone and everything sorta works perfectly

ErgoFlip

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app. Useful to increase customer engagement, but I hope you can fix the bug on "Log in to Messenger" for people that have not logged in to facebook yet

Wild Paw Purified Water For Pets

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Easy to setup and functions well. No unwanted extras either which is nice. Will recommend this app to anyone looking to add a turnkey chat function on their site without any headaches.

Curvygirlplus

Such a good app... super easy to get up & running and the options to customize make it look like it's truly a part of my store! The only thing I wish I could do is position it a little higher on the page as opposed to the bottom. I use a theme editor and it lays on top of my bottom holiday border, but the benefits far out weigh the positioning of it, so I am thrilled with it!

21 MooD

The best up. Long time i was lookign for one. I friendly recomand it to others who want to improve their website

Car studios

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Work like magic loved it.
At first, was doubt about this app after reading an unpleasant feedbacks from disappointed users.

Danielle’s

so far so good! very smooth and easy to use! comes right up in the facebook messenger app like a facebook message.

Dearest Fawn

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app, and it does exactly what it says and then some. It has been the best chat option for me, so far. I have used this app for the better part of a year.