Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Mr. Black's Store

So far this app works very well. Loved it. hope it continues working becasue i have tried so many apps, they crash after sometime

Kasal.com

Would be amazing if we can put a link on the welcome message because we need the visitor to fill in a few fields so we can better assist them

Jelly Fabrics

can't figure out if it works or not. no analytics of how many customers actually use it, will run it for more time

December 9, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We check and see our app works in your store now.
Our app doesn't have the feature to count how many customers actually use it.
Please sympathize for us.
Kind regards

Your perfect shirt

Very nice app to use! Didn't had any problems with installing the app and so far it works pretty fine for me!

devidshop

This very nice product ! This very nice product ! This very nice product ! This very nice product !This very nice product !

Meka Unique

haven't used it yet ill update my review once I have used it and see the impact it has on my business.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please update the review if you're satisfied with our app.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Playabit

Super easy to install and get going. LOVE that you have the option to have the chat box not automatically open. Great App, no complaints.

BenTomStore

I hade a bit issue with the chat shows up on my website, so customers were unable to press the icon. The team quickly responded to my message and fixed it right the way. Now everything works as it should.
GREAT JOB, THANK YOU.

NEPstore

Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app

hunger for victory

Cool program, easily connected, now I will understand the functionality. There are video tutorials, and it's cool.