Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shaggy Jack's

App doesnt work on my store and no one is around to help me because of the time difference. Needs to have more people working for the app so you can help people in other countries who want to use it.

September 24, 2022

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will support you as soon as possible. The difference in timezone affects the speed of response.
I will contact you after our tech finds out the error.
Please keep our app being installed.

Thanks a lot

FILTERWEARS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This used to be great but recent update RUINED the app. Now it gives customers an option to sign in as a guest so whenever they refresh their screen the chat ends and they have to start a new one. Because of this, I have to respond to the same messages multiple times in a row.

August 7, 2020

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We cannot interfere with the update of Facebook.
Please sympathize for us
Best regards

Meka Unique

Time spent using app About 2 months

haven't used it yet ill update my review once I have used it and see the impact it has on my business.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please update the review if you're satisfied with our app.
Kind regards

Petsdigree

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 hour

i can´t use it sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdadsasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

March 30, 2019

Dear Petsdigree,

We very sorry hear that, could you please explain more detail, or chat with our support in dashboard please or check below document:

If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!

North & Main Clothing Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

We were using the app in 2018 and it was perfect.
Beginning in 2019, it stopped working because of a conflict w/using parts of the messenger sales channel (obviously not the chatbox for the website part, but customizations on facebook) and Shopify said the conflicts could not be resolved, and so did Autoketing. Very sad.