Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

GameRejoice

It's really good, could see it coming to use.. but it's just a basic messenger app with some extra features. It does have it's own bugs too. One of them being really annoying for mobile customers, the message that automatically pops up despite being disabled still pops up on mobile sites, it covers a good percentage of the viewing area and therefore could become increasingly annoying to any customer. What's worse is that the X on the chat box doesn't even close the bubble, you have to actually tap the button. Could see it pushing away customers so I'll be disabling this for now, it might just be a bug with the "Venture" theme not playing well with it.

Candy's Closet and Auction

I havent used the app yet so there isnt much input that I can put i yet but when I try it I will come back and leave another review.

May 22, 2019

Dear Candy's Closet and Auction,
Thank you for your review, if you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.
Thank a lot!

Love At First Pet

very easy setup installation of all services was very quick and simple but also good to use and fast to get started with the help bideos

April 18, 2019

Dear Love At First Pet,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

Azayo

Hello. This app is awesome. we are able to chat with customers live.
very useful to keep in touch with clients.