Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Elation Zone

This app has good reviews that's why I decided to give it a try, is easy to install, I just downloaded the app, hopefully, it will help my store!

Sheratique

Nice app, easy to install, and I hope it will help driving sales to my store. It's worth a try. Thank you.

May 9, 2019

Dear Sheratique,

Teosmilee shop

I added this app so I could utilize Facebook messenger chat for my store. Setting it up was easy and everything and it works decently. My biggest complaint and reason I got rid of it is because you only have the option to have the chat bubble at the bottom of your store. I already have other features there and not being able to move it just made it cluttered. I found other chat apps that allow me to put it in different locations.

May 9, 2019

Dear Teosmilee shop,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!
Besides, about the position, you can adjust it on the "high position" field on the settings.
If you have any question, leave a message on the live chat on your dashboard or email us. I'm always willing to help you!

Barn Burner Apparel

May 8, 2019

Dear Barn Burner Apparel,

MonsterInkTattoo

Eventually, it worked. Support staff responded fast. It didn't work at first I THINK because of domain whitelisting through Messenger API so it would be helpful if the documentation included a part on how to format the whitelisted domain.

May 3, 2019

Dear MonsterInkTattoo,

ibisclock

excelente aplicación, siempre hay espacio para mejora, podrían agregarle un tipo de tutorial para que sea mas simple su configuración

April 28, 2019

Dear ibisclock,

MY SPACE EXPRESS

Gostei bastante do aplicativo facilita minha interação com meu cliente , podendo ser mais transparente

Dear MY SPACE EXPRESS,

findmyposition.com

just install it...work great....dont need the app from app store for my mobile..piss me of I need write 100 character to submit..change that dude

Dear findmyposition.com,

Imy access

great app helps you to manage your daily work , it will make your work easy to control , auto-reply conversation and more . Thanks

Dear Imy access,

Rock0nTees

I try to check the chat but the window does not open..Overall a great app and easy to use..i recc this app..lets se how it goes!

April 13, 2019