Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

ATVEdmonton

Pretty Good App, been using it for some time, and it's worth keeping. It's easy to set up and gain more customer service. Sometimes it has some minor issues but it should be no problem. Been happy with this app so far.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

January 15, 2021

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

ADI Machining

This app is working exactly as I need it to. There is basically no delay in the message system, so I can quickly answer any questions that a customer may have quickly and conveniently by using Facebook Messenger.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our application.
Email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Sincerely,

luxsportstore

nice goooooooood very gooooooood )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

December 20, 2020

We're very glad to hear your review.

Shophot

I really like it,I really like it,With this APP, my work is more convenient, and the communication with customers is also much more convenient.

December 7, 2020

We're very glad to hear your feedback.

Supersports Vietnam

This app is easy to connect and use. I really like this app and it help me so much. Vote for this app.

November 17, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Regards

Treatsandeats

Two minutes to set up, works perfectly, and best of all it was free so I can't complain . Thank you very much

November 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad to support your store.
Please email or chat with us if you have any questions.
Regards

Trichtr

Easy to setup, great features! Very easy to interact with your costumers. Colors are configurable, so it fits in your shop perfectly

November 8, 2020

We're willing to support you and help with settings.
Thanks a lot

Avvini Athletica

Very nice chat box app, I really like it. I would like to reccomend it to other store owners. Really

November 8, 2020

We're very glad to hear your review.

Sassy Sisters Online Boutique

I love this app! It allows my online shoppers to quickly send messages when needing a quick response.

October 26, 2020

It's great to see your good review. We're pleased to support your store.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40