Facebook Events by Omega

Facebook Events by Omega

by Omega

Display Facebook events on your store in beautiful design

Rob Kaz Art Shop

Worked great and then stopped working. I reset everything, even creating a new Facebook app id for it. I asked for support and received none. Guess I'll be looking for a new solution.

UPDATE: Facebook is requiring new information to be created with the APP ID required to use this Omega app. I did a bit of research and found how to resolve my issues. So my app works again. But Omega definitely needs to make an update to their documentation as it is outdated and not helpful in actually completing your app id request with Facebook for use with this app.

Apple Blossom Kennels & County Clips Pet Grooming

This app is okay, but it is extremely basic. I give it a 3 stars because the basics that it offers are good and the tech support is awesome!!!
However I'd like to see a few more options added before I can give it a full 5 stars. Options like:
(1) ability to search keywords through the events
(2) have a date range for people to view the events in the their range
(3) a better layout, that expands the event across the page
(4) more theme options, and color/layout customization
(5) offer user the ability to select which view they want to see when going to the page. (ie. pinboard, grid, list, calendar, etc.)
(6) ability for images to appear in the calendar view

A very nice (but far too expensive) app as an example can be found here:

If Omega could replicate something similar to the socialblekit app, I would have no problems updating my review and giving a 5 stars! I just think the app is very basic for the time being.