Facebook Events Calendar

Facebook Events Calendar

$7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 4, 2022

this app is fantastic and Joyce was a huge help with assisting me in setting it up, kudos to the team and Joyce!

Unplugged Gaming
Time spent using app: 28 days
Omega replied December 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

September 29, 2022

Great Job & perfect Support! Thank you. The app is funtion and so uncomplicated. The support is friendly & fast.

Lukas Schmidt Wein
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied September 30, 2022

September 18, 2022

Really like this app so far. Ran into an issue with connecting to FB but Lynn was super helpful and we got it working within about 15 mins. So far it's working great and I love all the different view options. Thank you!!

TruJoi Essentials
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied September 19, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that the Facebook Events app by Omega is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

July 20, 2022

Ran into a couple of issues with the facebook connection and Joy was very helpful via the easy to use support chat service.

Alphabet Brewing Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied July 21, 2022

We love helping Shopify Merchants and we truly appreciate you using our app! 🚀🚀🚀 Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🥰
Much appreciated,
Joy

July 13, 2022

Only started trialing the app yesterday, but so far the service has been great! And they even assisted us in editing the style sheet to our brand colours.

Two Thumb Shop
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 16 days
Omega replied July 13, 2022

Wowowwww you’re so niceeee ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega team

March 10, 2022

It took a bit of fiddling around in the beginning from the FB side of things but the Omega guys were very helpful with things we were stuck on and it is all working great now!

Stomping Ground Brewing Co.
Time spent using app: 15 days
Omega replied March 10, 2022

Hi Stomping Ground Brewing Co.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Kaylee - Omega Team

December 7, 2021

Works exactly as described. Any issues that I have had, support was quick to respond and fix the issue. Would definitely recommend.

noamovement
Time spent using app: 20 days
Omega replied December 7, 2021

Hi noamovement,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,
Kaylee - Omega Team

December 2, 2020

We really like that this feature enables our e-commerce site to engage with our audience by hosting free workshops via Facebook. We didn't need to pay a huge amount to design our own online workshop page and this app came in super handy. I also had very quick, helpful and prompt responses from the OmegaTheme team and was served by a fantastic real person called Kaylee who messaged me immediately on mutliple occasions when I needed help. She went above and beyond.

Neau Collective
Time spent using app: 20 days
Omega replied July 21, 2021

Hi Neau Collective,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

Edited October 30, 2020

Works exactly as described. Any issues that I have had when changing themes, support was quick to respond and fix the issue. Would definitely recommend.

Go Dive Tasmania
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied July 21, 2021

Hi Go Dive Tasmania,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Omega Team

Edited May 30, 2019

Im using this app to sync my events that are already on my Faebook event page to the event page on my website. At first I had a hard time following the directions as I have only a little html experience, but after contacting support, he walked me through it and now its working great! Ive been looking for a long time for an app like this!

Diverscity Clothing Co.,LLC