Facebook Events by Omega

Facebook Events by Omega

by Omega

Display Facebook events on your store in beautiful design

Diverscity Clothing Co.,LLC

Im using this app to sync my events that are already on my Faebook event page to the event page on my website. At first I had a hard time following the directions as I have only a little html experience, but after contacting support, he walked me through it and now its working great! Ive been looking for a long time for an app like this!

Republic Country Club

Great developer. Easy to work with. Made my event calendar from FB shine on my website. Lots of options for customization, too. 5 stars!

RTB Event Group

Event display works great. Integrated communication with the dev gives you great support. A+++ recommended. The developer is quick to reply.

Chrisie Styles

I decided not to write a review until I had been using the app for awhile. I have had this app installed on my store for about a month. During the 14 day free trial I had a few minor issues and suggestions that I sent to Omega. I believe we may be on a different time zone so there was bit of a delay in responding to my inquiries. Once they did, my issues were resolved right away. My first issue was that I didn't like that the events were displaying form latest to earliest, which is fiexed now and can be displayed from earliest to latest. Omega sent me a message to let me know about this update. I followed the simple instructions to install and connect it to my Facebook page. I had a little trouble figuring out which line to past the codes on. Omega accessed my store and did it for me. I told them where I wanted it, and they fixed. I like how once the app and codes are installed correctly, there isn't anything for you to do to the unless you have to change how many events are displaying. Once you create an event on Facebook this app automatically adds it to your website. If you have more or less you can adjust the way and how many show up. The only thing I don't like, and I dont think it's an issue withing the app. The images are not aligned. I think this issues has to do with the size of the cover photo usesd on the event page from Facebook. All in all this is a great app and I am glad I decided to keep it installed beyond the 14 day free trial. The support is awesome!