Auto sync with Facebook
App display all events from your page and auto update the new event daily.
App offers many layout to choose such as List, Grid, Widgets, Snipnet.
It's helpful for user can filter the events by date
About Facebook Events by Omega
What does Facebook Events by Omega do?
With Facebook Events by Omega app, you can display events from various Facebook Page, Profile or Groups on your store.The app uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
Why you should use Facebook Events?
- Allows you to display events in the form of lists, grid, widgets or Facebook Iframe.
- Trim long description so that your users can read them comfortably
- You can display calendar which has marked day of events anywhere with a shortcode.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Install the app.
- Connect to your Facebook Page via Facebook App ID.
- Choose layout to display.
- Customize layout's style.
- Copy shortcode to anywhere into your website.
- Enjoy it on your store.
- Trim long description events with "read more" link
- Simple calendar snippet
- 100% Mobile Friendly App: Customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet optimized timer for Android or iOS.
- Free and Fast Support: Our technical support will help you solve any problems within 24 hours (on working days).
- 14 Days Free Trial: We offer a 14-days free trial so you can experience its great features before deciding to buy.
04/19/2019 3 new layouts for you to choose:
- Masonry View: Events will be displayed as Masonry Layout with Masonry jQuery
- Slider View: With Slider Layout, you can now set auto replay and dot navigation
- Upcoming Events: With this layout, you can show Upcoming and Past events separately, and choose if you want to hide Past events or not
On the other hand, an option has been added to the admin deck, with which you could choose to show or hide the "Buy ticket" in a particular event, should that event involves ticket-selling.
Omega Team's developers are very passionate about the development of Shopify and eCommerce solutions for integration into the customer’s store. We are trying to develop amazing Shopify's apps for merchants.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
We really like that this feature enables our e-commerce site to engage with our audience by hosting free workshops via Facebook. We didn't need to pay a huge amount to design our own online workshop page and this app came in super handy. I also had very quick, helpful and prompt responses from the OmegaTheme team and was served by a fantastic real person called Kaylee who messaged me immediately on mutliple occasions when I needed help. She went above and beyond.
Hi Neau Collective,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Go Dive Tasmania
Works exactly as described. Any issues that I have had when changing themes, support was quick to respond and fix the issue. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Go Dive Tasmania,
We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Rob Kaz Art Shop
Worked great and then stopped working. I reset everything, even creating a new Facebook app id for it. I asked for support and received none. Guess I'll be looking for a new solution.
UPDATE: Facebook is requiring new information to be created with the APP ID required to use this Omega app. I did a bit of research and found how to resolve my issues. So my app works again. But Omega definitely needs to make an update to their documentation as it is outdated and not helpful in actually completing your app id request with Facebook for use with this app.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us and we would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the problem you had while using our app. We are really appreciate your feedback to make our app better for users.
If you need any support, please feel free to let us know.