Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

rfstore

i love this app because it is better than flexify... The way it works is very soft, pleasing and easy to deal . Thank you!

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Very much appreciated :)

Elusive Arts Hawaii

This is amazing, worked perfectly! Super simple and user friendly. ten outta ten would recommend to everyone.

July 15, 2019

Thank you! Glad you like it!

AXL

Does not work and there is NO support. Same as others have said. You install it and the link they give you does not work, even when you go to it directly. Waste of time.

Tibata

Amazing app, setup in a minutes, very simple and gets the job done. Install it, a few clicks and you are done, your products are synced

DevSupply

Literally doesn't work. Even when trying to visit the feed address directly in the browser it shows feed as unavailable. Waste of time.

Darkpensy

Hi Wyred up !
Can you tell us how to unistall properly the app ?
Indeed, we have an error message which says we can't use multiple data feeds.

WhiteRock Silver

Would get 5 stars if this app included sale_price mapping to shopify price, so this way products can be shown with full and discounted prices. But I understand they want to keep that feature for their paid app.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the review. This feature is now in the upgraded version of the app

Positive Fields

Installs clean, and now I have a problem. Linked to my Facebook page, but in my Facebook shop every single one of my products show as OUT OF STOCK. Even though my inventory in Shopify is accurate. Can't tell if it's a FB problem or a problem with the feed. Any clues?

HighZer0 Electronics

Essential app for integrating with Facebook. Should be built in to Shopify directly! https://highzer0electronics.com/

Six + Row

I've been using this app for several months now without any problems. I started to use it to set up my Facebook feed in order to sell on Instagram since the Shopify IG channel was having a lot of issues. Thanks!

Previous 1 3