Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

WhiteRock Silver

Would get 5 stars if this app included sale_price mapping to shopify price, so this way products can be shown with full and discounted prices. But I understand they want to keep that feature for their paid app.

Positive Fields

Installs clean, and now I have a problem. Linked to my Facebook page, but in my Facebook shop every single one of my products show as OUT OF STOCK. Even though my inventory in Shopify is accurate. Can't tell if it's a FB problem or a problem with the feed. Any clues?

HighZer0 Electronics

Essential app for integrating with Facebook. Should be built in to Shopify directly! https://highzer0electronics.com/

Six + Row

I've been using this app for several months now without any problems. I started to use it to set up my Facebook feed in order to sell on Instagram since the Shopify IG channel was having a lot of issues. Thanks!

Tiosebon/Konhill

It just worked when i first install this app. and after then, it didn't work anymore. FB told me that it can not upload my files.

Happi Body Co

I used this app in order to get functionality to have an Instagram shop. The standard shopify instagram link failed. I found a tutorial that suggested I use this app as part of a wider solution. The feed works on my facebook page and I'm waiting on the 'nod' from Instagram that I can start selling via them. Fingers crossed.

Dolo Supplies

Great app. Does what we need in an easy to use way.

Captain Groom

Great app works very well. Definitely exceeded my expectations

Mon Bijou Prenom

Merci pour ce plugin car n'ayant pas de connaissance technique, il aurait été impossible pour moi de créer un flux produit automatisé. 1000 mercis !

Gofinch1

doesn't work with a website with too many products, useless

Previous 1 3