Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

Krystal Whitten

I think this app serves a function but I upgraded to the paying portion and I sent an email 3 times requesting help and never heard back. I’m frustrated with the lack of help, but my Facebook inventory is updated by this app daily so I haven’t deleted it.

Vintagepillowsstore

Terrible Customer support didnt give me answer.I cant react to support.Waste of money and time.:(((((

October 27, 2019

We replied to every message, just like we are replying to this. Perhaps check your spam folder? As a free app it's hardly a waste of money!

It Is All You Want

Seems to be some issue with the mapping of price. It shows my ''Compare at Price" as the main Price in Facebook. Three times I contacted Support with no answer. Flexify does not have this problem.

October 6, 2019

This is actually correct. You will see the compare at price in the catalog but the "sale" price displayed as a flash or banner when you place a DPA ad. Facebook Shop, if you have the upgraded version of the app, will always show the "sale" price. It's how Facebook displays things is the issue but the behaviour is correct. View an actual ad rather than the catalog and you will see it correctly. The catalog does not display both prices, only one.

LilacShade

This app is super easy to use. I never write reviews so trust me its a great app. I am upgrading my plan today!

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate it!

Shoppers Bar

Creating the feed is simple using the app but that is not an issue, people create a catalog so that they can advertise on Facebook using the same. So, once the feed is created and an ad is created using the same, it shows no data, i even waited for 72 hrs when i created the same ad (parameters) using Shopify catalog via Facebook Sales Channel, the data started appearing within 1 hr of the ad getting approved.

And this story is not for 1 store, i run 5 stores (2 for friends) and i have tried this on all of them and the issue is the same, so your feeds have something which does not Facebook run ads on it hence the 1 rating.

September 26, 2019

We do have more than 5000 stores running ads successfully. Please contact support if you are having problems.

Opposite Wall

After failing to get our product feed from Shopify to Facebook we tried this app. It Works really well.

September 3, 2019

Thank you! Glad it works for you :)

RhinoMates

I spent over 4 hours today with Facebook's and Shopify's custom reps trying to solve the neverending Catalog issues with my store. For some stupid reason, the Catalog created by Shopify when connecting Facebook as my sales channel didn't want to recognize the Pixel I was using store-wide and it just didn't even show me the option to select it. Instead, it only showed me a very old Pixel that had nothing to do with this store or Business Account (thanks FB!).

None of the customer reps was able to fix this (they did try very hard, though). In the end, I created a new Catalog through Business Manager, linked it to my store's pixel and generated a feed WITHIN 2 SECONDS with this app. I uploaded the feed link generated through your app to this new Catalog and BOOM! All problems solved within a minute. My only regret is not having done this earlier.

Thanks so much (again) for an outstanding service. You rock, guys!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for such a detailed and positive review. People are quick to leave negative reviews so we're really grateful you took the time to leave this comprehensive and informative positive one. As an app developer we love it when things work for our customers and deliver great value! Thanks once again - Tony, Owner.

The Bay Lake Trading Company

Really easy to use and worked first time. Creating a catalog is technical and I feel some of the other reviewers don't appreciate this but the app itself is solid and quality. Very pleased and works great with the Shopify Pixel.

rfstore

i love this app because it is better than flexify... The way it works is very soft, pleasing and easy to deal . Thank you!

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Very much appreciated :)

Elusive Arts Hawaii

This is amazing, worked perfectly! Super simple and user friendly. ten outta ten would recommend to everyone.

July 15, 2019

Thank you! Glad you like it!

Previous 1 3 4