Facebook Feed

Facebook Feed

by Littledata

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

Thuissport Store

Easy does it! Great app, very easy to install and connect. Perfect for retargeting and catalogus-ads.

April 15, 2020

Thanks - glad you like it and we appreciate the review!

Family Avenue

It does the job PERFECTLY and updates my feed daily with images and all. My retargeting ads look great. Much better than other feed apps in here. I haven't tried the paid version but I noticed that other users smashed it with low ratings so I don't think I'll try to upgrade.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for the review, and glad to hear that the app has made your retargeting easier and more effective :)

Krystal Whitten

I think this app serves a function but I upgraded to the paying portion and I sent an email 3 times requesting help and never heard back. I’m frustrated with the lack of help, but my Facebook inventory is updated by this app daily so I haven’t deleted it.

June 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to give feedback. We've recently taken over the app and are providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs: https://blog.littledata.io/help/posts/facebook-feed-for-shopify/ Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Vintagepillowsstore

Terrible Customer support didnt give me answer.I cant react to support.Waste of money and time.:(((((

October 27, 2019

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to give feedback. We've recently taken over the Facebook Feed app from the previous developer and are providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

The new support docs are here: https://blog.littledata.io/help/posts/facebook-feed-for-shopify/

It Is All You Want

Seems to be some issue with the mapping of price. It shows my ''Compare at Price" as the main Price in Facebook. Three times I contacted Support with no answer. Flexify does not have this problem.

October 6, 2019

This is actually correct. You will see the compare at price in the catalog but the "sale" price displayed as a flash or banner when you place a DPA ad. Facebook Shop, if you have the upgraded version of the app, will always show the "sale" price. It's how Facebook displays things is the issue but the behaviour is correct. View an actual ad rather than the catalog and you will see it correctly. The catalog does not display both prices, only one.

LilacShade

This app is super easy to use. I never write reviews so trust me its a great app. I am upgrading my plan today!

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate it!

Shoppers Bar

Creating the feed is simple using the app but that is not an issue, people create a catalog so that they can advertise on Facebook using the same. So, once the feed is created and an ad is created using the same, it shows no data, i even waited for 72 hrs when i created the same ad (parameters) using Shopify catalog via Facebook Sales Channel, the data started appearing within 1 hr of the ad getting approved.

And this story is not for 1 store, i run 5 stores (2 for friends) and i have tried this on all of them and the issue is the same, so your feeds have something which does not Facebook run ads on it hence the 1 rating.

September 26, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. We've recently taken over the Facebook Feed app from the previous developer and are providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you are still having issues with your feed sync!

Opposite Wall

After failing to get our product feed from Shopify to Facebook we tried this app. It Works really well.

September 3, 2019

Thank you! Glad it works for you :)

RhinoMates

I spent over 4 hours today with Facebook's and Shopify's custom reps trying to solve the neverending Catalog issues with my store. For some stupid reason, the Catalog created by Shopify when connecting Facebook as my sales channel didn't want to recognize the Pixel I was using store-wide and it just didn't even show me the option to select it. Instead, it only showed me a very old Pixel that had nothing to do with this store or Business Account (thanks FB!).

None of the customer reps was able to fix this (they did try very hard, though). In the end, I created a new Catalog through Business Manager, linked it to my store's pixel and generated a feed WITHIN 2 SECONDS with this app. I uploaded the feed link generated through your app to this new Catalog and BOOM! All problems solved within a minute. My only regret is not having done this earlier.

Thanks so much (again) for an outstanding service. You rock, guys!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for such a detailed and positive review. People are quick to leave negative reviews so we're really grateful you took the time to leave this comprehensive and informative positive one. As an app developer we love it when things work for our customers and deliver great value! Thanks once again - Tony, Owner.

The Bay Lake Trading Company

Really easy to use and worked first time. Creating a catalog is technical and I feel some of the other reviewers don't appreciate this but the app itself is solid and quality. Very pleased and works great with the Shopify Pixel.

Previous 1 3 4