Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

AXL

Does not work and there is NO support. Same as others have said. You install it and the link they give you does not work, even when you go to it directly. Waste of time.

Tibata

Amazing app, setup in a minutes, very simple and gets the job done. Install it, a few clicks and you are done, your products are synced

DevSupply

Literally doesn't work. Even when trying to visit the feed address directly in the browser it shows feed as unavailable. Waste of time.

Darkpensy

Hi Wyred up !
Can you tell us how to unistall properly the app ?
Indeed, we have an error message which says we can't use multiple data feeds.

WhiteRock Silver

Would get 5 stars if this app included sale_price mapping to shopify price, so this way products can be shown with full and discounted prices. But I understand they want to keep that feature for their paid app.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the review. This feature is now in the upgraded version of the app

Positive Fields

Installs clean, and now I have a problem. Linked to my Facebook page, but in my Facebook shop every single one of my products show as OUT OF STOCK. Even though my inventory in Shopify is accurate. Can't tell if it's a FB problem or a problem with the feed. Any clues?

HighZer0 Electronics

Essential app for integrating with Facebook. Should be built in to Shopify directly! https://highzer0electronics.com/

Six + Row

I've been using this app for several months now without any problems. I started to use it to set up my Facebook feed in order to sell on Instagram since the Shopify IG channel was having a lot of issues. Thanks!

Tiosebon/Konhill

It just worked when i first install this app. and after then, it didn't work anymore. FB told me that it can not upload my files.

Happi Body Co

I used this app in order to get functionality to have an Instagram shop. The standard shopify instagram link failed. I found a tutorial that suggested I use this app as part of a wider solution. The feed works on my facebook page and I'm waiting on the 'nod' from Instagram that I can start selling via them. Fingers crossed.