Facebook Feed

Facebook Feed

by Littledata

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

Tiosebon/Konhill

It just worked when i first install this app. and after then, it didn't work anymore. FB told me that it can not upload my files.

Happi Body Co

I used this app in order to get functionality to have an Instagram shop. The standard shopify instagram link failed. I found a tutorial that suggested I use this app as part of a wider solution. The feed works on my facebook page and I'm waiting on the 'nod' from Instagram that I can start selling via them. Fingers crossed.

Dolo Supplies

Great app. Does what we need in an easy to use way.

Captain Groom

Great app works very well. Definitely exceeded my expectations

Mon Bijou Prenom

Merci pour ce plugin car n'ayant pas de connaissance technique, il aurait été impossible pour moi de créer un flux produit automatisé. 1000 mercis !

Gofinch1

doesn't work with a website with too many products, useless

Isaora

The App is faulty.

I updated the Feed Pagination to 1K, Facebook's Catalog Says 40. Then I updated the Feed Pagination to 5, Facebook's Catalog Still Says 40.

It's weird.

Fashion Genie Boutique

Very handy app, for my Facebook retargeting ads

Khais Club

Great app. Every business that have facebook page need this.
Thank you from www.khais.club

Sleekzpro

I cannot use this feed because of the following reasons

1) It assumes ALL products in your store have one default Google category. Good luck running dynamic ads with no proper category matching.

2) It does not seem to support more than 1000 products (no information how to do it).

3) It has no support for Facebook's "sale_price" - cannot run Facebook'k image overlay with discounts