Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

Abdallah Test

Very Good App, easy to install, easy to implement with Facebook to create your product catalogue; highly recommended so far.

Chokeshopify

I used to be a paying customer of their other app called Pixel Perfect which was a solid product. However when Shopify finally fixed their Facebook pixel integration, I decided to switch to the free Facebook Feed app since it should do the trick for my needs.

The app will generate a feed out of the box as long as you list All Products. However if you want to use a specific collection of products for your feed (let's say you only want to display certain products on FB), then you'll need specific coding from the developer.

This being a free app, don't expect much support. I uninstalled and went with a different solution instead.

My Wolf Spirit

everything's so good, you dont need to spend money for some paid app with the same function with this. Will use this app for my next store

Pure Hearts International

Really easy? I scored perfect 800 on my quantitative GRE and I can't make make much headway with Facebook Business Manager. I'm not able to spend much time with it but good stuff comes to me quickly.

This app's video trying to walk you thru FB business manager looks badly outdated in that their visual instructions are no longer valid. Looks like things have been MOVED quite alot.

If I can't get any traction in about 15 minutes with an app, I move on.

Secrets Boutique

Great app. Lots of features that are usually only found in the paid apps. Great support and highly recommended

Unature

Really easy to use. Great support.

1 2 4 Next