Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

Vintagepillowsstore

Terrible Customer support didnt give me answer.I cant react to support.Waste of money and time.:(((((

October 27, 2019

We replied to every message, just like we are replying to this. Perhaps check your spam folder? As a free app it's hardly a waste of money!

It Is All You Want

Seems to be some issue with the mapping of price. It shows my ''Compare at Price" as the main Price in Facebook. Three times I contacted Support with no answer. Flexify does not have this problem.

October 6, 2019

This is actually correct. You will see the compare at price in the catalog but the "sale" price displayed as a flash or banner when you place a DPA ad. Facebook Shop, if you have the upgraded version of the app, will always show the "sale" price. It's how Facebook displays things is the issue but the behaviour is correct. View an actual ad rather than the catalog and you will see it correctly. The catalog does not display both prices, only one.

Shoppers Bar

Creating the feed is simple using the app but that is not an issue, people create a catalog so that they can advertise on Facebook using the same. So, once the feed is created and an ad is created using the same, it shows no data, i even waited for 72 hrs when i created the same ad (parameters) using Shopify catalog via Facebook Sales Channel, the data started appearing within 1 hr of the ad getting approved.

And this story is not for 1 store, i run 5 stores (2 for friends) and i have tried this on all of them and the issue is the same, so your feeds have something which does not Facebook run ads on it hence the 1 rating.

September 26, 2019

We do have more than 5000 stores running ads successfully. Please contact support if you are having problems.

AXL

Does not work and there is NO support. Same as others have said. You install it and the link they give you does not work, even when you go to it directly. Waste of time.

DevSupply

Literally doesn't work. Even when trying to visit the feed address directly in the browser it shows feed as unavailable. Waste of time.

Gofinch1

doesn't work with a website with too many products, useless

Isaora

The App is faulty.

I updated the Feed Pagination to 1K, Facebook's Catalog Says 40. Then I updated the Feed Pagination to 5, Facebook's Catalog Still Says 40.

It's weird.

Sleekzpro

I cannot use this feed because of the following reasons

1) It assumes ALL products in your store have one default Google category. Good luck running dynamic ads with no proper category matching.

2) It does not seem to support more than 1000 products (no information how to do it).

3) It has no support for Facebook's "sale_price" - cannot run Facebook'k image overlay with discounts

Pure Hearts International

Really easy? I scored perfect 800 on my quantitative GRE and I can't make make much headway with Facebook Business Manager. I'm not able to spend much time with it but good stuff comes to me quickly.

This app's video trying to walk you thru FB business manager looks badly outdated in that their visual instructions are no longer valid. Looks like things have been MOVED quite alot.

If I can't get any traction in about 15 minutes with an app, I move on.