Wyred Up Facebook Feed

Wyred Up Facebook Feed

by Wyred Up

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

WhiteRock Silver

Would get 5 stars if this app included sale_price mapping to shopify price, so this way products can be shown with full and discounted prices. But I understand they want to keep that feature for their paid app.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the review. This feature is now in the upgraded version of the app

Positive Fields

Installs clean, and now I have a problem. Linked to my Facebook page, but in my Facebook shop every single one of my products show as OUT OF STOCK. Even though my inventory in Shopify is accurate. Can't tell if it's a FB problem or a problem with the feed. Any clues?

Tiosebon/Konhill

It just worked when i first install this app. and after then, it didn't work anymore. FB told me that it can not upload my files.

Chokeshopify

I used to be a paying customer of their other app called Pixel Perfect which was a solid product. However when Shopify finally fixed their Facebook pixel integration, I decided to switch to the free Facebook Feed app since it should do the trick for my needs.

The app will generate a feed out of the box as long as you list All Products. However if you want to use a specific collection of products for your feed (let's say you only want to display certain products on FB), then you'll need specific coding from the developer.

This being a free app, don't expect much support. I uninstalled and went with a different solution instead.