Facebook Feed

Facebook Feed

by Littledata

Your Facebook Catalog Feed Made Simple

Thuissport Store

Easy does it! Great app, very easy to install and connect. Perfect for retargeting and catalogus-ads.

April 15, 2020

Thanks - glad you like it and we appreciate the review!

Family Avenue

It does the job PERFECTLY and updates my feed daily with images and all. My retargeting ads look great. Much better than other feed apps in here. I haven't tried the paid version but I noticed that other users smashed it with low ratings so I don't think I'll try to upgrade.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for the review, and glad to hear that the app has made your retargeting easier and more effective :)

LilacShade

This app is super easy to use. I never write reviews so trust me its a great app. I am upgrading my plan today!

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate it!

Opposite Wall

After failing to get our product feed from Shopify to Facebook we tried this app. It Works really well.

September 3, 2019

Thank you! Glad it works for you :)

RhinoMates

I spent over 4 hours today with Facebook's and Shopify's custom reps trying to solve the neverending Catalog issues with my store. For some stupid reason, the Catalog created by Shopify when connecting Facebook as my sales channel didn't want to recognize the Pixel I was using store-wide and it just didn't even show me the option to select it. Instead, it only showed me a very old Pixel that had nothing to do with this store or Business Account (thanks FB!).

None of the customer reps was able to fix this (they did try very hard, though). In the end, I created a new Catalog through Business Manager, linked it to my store's pixel and generated a feed WITHIN 2 SECONDS with this app. I uploaded the feed link generated through your app to this new Catalog and BOOM! All problems solved within a minute. My only regret is not having done this earlier.

Thanks so much (again) for an outstanding service. You rock, guys!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for such a detailed and positive review. People are quick to leave negative reviews so we're really grateful you took the time to leave this comprehensive and informative positive one. As an app developer we love it when things work for our customers and deliver great value! Thanks once again - Tony, Owner.

The Bay Lake Trading Company

Really easy to use and worked first time. Creating a catalog is technical and I feel some of the other reviewers don't appreciate this but the app itself is solid and quality. Very pleased and works great with the Shopify Pixel.

rfstore

i love this app because it is better than flexify... The way it works is very soft, pleasing and easy to deal . Thank you!

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Very much appreciated :)

Elusive Arts Hawaii

This is amazing, worked perfectly! Super simple and user friendly. ten outta ten would recommend to everyone.

July 15, 2019

Thank you! Glad you like it!

Tibata

Amazing app, setup in a minutes, very simple and gets the job done. Install it, a few clicks and you are done, your products are synced

HighZer0 Electronics

Essential app for integrating with Facebook. Should be built in to Shopify directly! https://highzer0electronics.com/

Previous 1