Simple to use interface
Easily configure the settings you need with our simple to use interface
Support for Shopify Pixel
Easily create a product feed for your Shopify pixel to use with Facebook Catalog
Resize images easily
Automatically crop and centre your images for perfect results
About Wyred Up Facebook Feed
Do you need a FREE Facebook product feed solution that works with any Pixel App?
Facebook Feed by Wyred Up is Free, simply and effective
- Do you need to be able to tailor your feed to your requirement?
With Facebook Feed you can use our powerful yet simple configuration options or for more advanced user or bespoke requirements just edit the Feed code directly in your theme!
- Do your images look wrong in the Facebook Catalog?
Facebook Feed can automatically resize your product images to the 600x600 centre cropped format that Facebook needs, or for an even more powerful solution you can host your own images off-site and have Facebook Feed drop those right into your Catalog using the Pixel Perfect app!
- Do you need to include the Facebook Custom Labels with your feed?
Good News! Facebook Feed by Wyred Up includes automatic support for these fields. If they exist in your store, we will pass them in the feed.
- Need support for unlimited products?
Guess what, we do that as well!
And much, much more. It's free, so download today and give Facebook Feed a try!
- Supports the new Shopify Pixel Integration
- Auto image resizing for optimised Facebook ads
- Auto-correction of Uppercase descriptions to avoid casing errors
- Support for unlimited number of products
- Support for variants
- Synchronises all visible products
- Supports Facebook Custom Labels
- Easy settings in our handy app dashboard
- Supports the Shopify Google Shopping app and the Google Product Category
- Access to the feed code in your theme for easy customisation
- Helpdesk and support
From Wyred Up, the makers of Pixel Perfect
- Business Manager
- Developer website
Overall rating Based on 23 reviews
Most recent reviews
Would get 5 stars if this app included sale_price mapping to shopify price, so this way products can be shown with full and discounted prices. But I understand they want to keep that feature for their paid app.
Installs clean, and now I have a problem. Linked to my Facebook page, but in my Facebook shop every single one of my products show as OUT OF STOCK. Even though my inventory in Shopify is accurate. Can't tell if it's a FB problem or a problem with the feed. Any clues?
Essential app for integrating with Facebook. Should be built in to Shopify directly! https://highzer0electronics.com/