Facebook Ads Hidden Interests

Facebook Ads Hidden Interests | Reviews

by Roboshop Automation

Save money on Facebook ads by targeting the right audiences

GEEKY TECH GADGETS

Well done guys! Great app. It simplifies the whole process of creating a marketing automation in Facebook API.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are happy to see you find it useful and easy to use!

🏝️Wyspa Gadżetów

Amazing app, this saves me a lot of hassle with the facebook developer app "method" Just type in the intrest and boom there you go. They've fixed the bug I wrote about earlier so now it works like a charm, just like before :)

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you reaching out to us and reporting about the issue you encountered. Enjoy the app and keep using it, we are happy to see it creates value for you.

Gadget-Trend

loved that app, first off all i tested my allready working campaign, and alle my winning ads was listed, realy nice application dudes :)

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and happy to receive this warm feedback!

Skin-Soothing

this app doesn't work, searching for an interest and just stays stuck.. tried to refresh, re-install, still the same, don't know how it has only 5 stars reviews..

February 21, 2021

We are sorry about your bad experience with our app, Hidden Interests helped thousands of merchants to find winning Facebook interests.
Please try the following steps and let us know if it worked for you:
1. Use google chrome browser
2. Disable all ads blockers
3. Use the app from your computer

idivoom

Excellent app, straight to the point, helped me to find my Facebook audience interests in just few clicks

Block Center

Well design app, with highend UX
I use it almost every day and it saves my hours of struggling with myself on finding new audiance to target on Facebook

March 20, 2020

Thank you for using Facebook hidden interests we are glad that you have found us useful for you store

Wind & Water

Great app. Showed me some interesting hidden interests for my audience, and it worked - I got more conversions for less ad spend!

EYEWEAR DISTRICT

Once's the app started to suggest me interests it reduce my marketing cost by at least 15%! good jobs you guys! I highly recommend to integrate the app directly to ads manager

Oriental Knot

Very Practical App! I was amazed how much time it save me looking for those interests, not only that but also helps me finding interest I didnt know exist!

March 20, 2020

Facebook hidden interests team are here to assist with any question you may have