Facebook Ads Hidden Interests

Facebook Ads Hidden Interests

Price: Free
Rating (3)
July 25, 2022

App doesn't show audience size in the search results provided. That section is left blank for some reason compared to what is shown in the screenshots.

My Niche Deals
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
May 11, 2021

Well done guys! Great app. It simplifies the whole process of creating a marketing automation in Facebook API.

GEEKY TECH GADGETS
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
Roboshop Automation replied May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are happy to see you find it useful and easy to use!

Edited March 10, 2021

Amazing app, this saves me a lot of hassle with the facebook developer app "method" Just type in the intrest and boom there you go. They've fixed the bug I wrote about earlier so now it works like a charm, just like before :)

🏝️Wyspa Gadżetów
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Roboshop Automation replied May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you reaching out to us and reporting about the issue you encountered. Enjoy the app and keep using it, we are happy to see it creates value for you.

November 7, 2020

loved that app, first off all i tested my allready working campaign, and alle my winning ads was listed, realy nice application dudes :)

Gadget-Trend
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Roboshop Automation replied May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and happy to receive this warm feedback!

August 10, 2020

this app doesn't work, searching for an interest and just stays stuck.. tried to refresh, re-install, still the same, don't know how it has only 5 stars reviews..

Skin-Soothing
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Roboshop Automation replied February 21, 2021

We are sorry about your bad experience with our app, Hidden Interests helped thousands of merchants to find winning Facebook interests.
Please try the following steps and let us know if it worked for you:
1. Use google chrome browser
2. Disable all ads blockers
3. Use the app from your computer

May 16, 2020

Excellent app, straight to the point, helped me to find my Facebook audience interests in just few clicks

idivoom
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 19, 2020

Well design app, with highend UX
I use it almost every day and it saves my hours of struggling with myself on finding new audiance to target on Facebook

Block Center
Time spent using app: 11 months
Roboshop Automation replied March 20, 2020

Thank you for using Facebook hidden interests we are glad that you have found us useful for you store

March 19, 2020

Great app. Showed me some interesting hidden interests for my audience, and it worked - I got more conversions for less ad spend!

Wind & Water
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 20, 2019

Once's the app started to suggest me interests it reduce my marketing cost by at least 15%! good jobs you guys! I highly recommend to integrate the app directly to ads manager

EYEWEAR DISTRICT
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 20, 2019

Very Practical App! I was amazed how much time it save me looking for those interests, not only that but also helps me finding interest I didnt know exist!

Oriental Knot
Time spent using app: 6 months
Roboshop Automation replied March 20, 2020

Facebook hidden interests team are here to assist with any question you may have