Facebook Image Gallery

Facebook Image Gallery

by Code Black Belt

Awesome & dynamic image gallery for your Facebook pictures

Exquisite Flowers Decor Hiring

The team at Code Black Belt is amazing!! Very helpful, and punctual. Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Chic Baby Cakes

Love this app. So much better when you can just connect your already uploaded pictures from Facebook here. No issues yet!

Yourmood

Great app ! We love it as we have tons of Facebook images that we can now easily and beautifully display on our web site. Great support too!

Strength Oldschool

Brilliant having a 'Trial Period' to see what this app is all about. Upon reading the reviews I was optimistic. Installing the app however the gallery setup didn't quite suit my style of website which made me feel very disappointed because there's not any great apps out there to offer a Facebook gallery. Instead of discarding the app I chose to contact Mike at Support to see if he could tweak the app slightly to better suit my website. Within 20 minutes Mike replied and made the necessary changes. I loved the changes and the extremely quick and helpful response. When you get that level of service, you know you're dealing with people who actually care! I would have given this app 5 stars but there is still some minor things which I would have liked added to this Facebook Gallery app to make even more better. But at this moment in time, with the changes Mike implemented for me, I love the Facebook app and will gladly pay for it as I believe it's worth every penny. All I need to do is update my facebook page with new photos and my website gallery automatically updates at the same time...BRILLIANT!

Old Mcleod Trading Co

This is a great app. My gallery loads super fast and looks very professional after a bit of tweaking. The placement feature is super useful and saves time messing around with code. My only suggestions would be some more options for customization and some sort of way to link to my facebook profile from the gallery. Currently, when you click a photo in the gallery it opens the full sized image, it would be great if it linked to the image on my facebook profile. Maybe this is possible, but I couldn't figure it out. Thank you for the useful App, Max McLeod www.oldmcleod.com

The Whimsical Woodsman

This is a great app for my Shopify page! It easily allows me to share my Facebook page photos in a gallery on the site, its perfect. I had a small hiccup with the app which they fixed quickly and witv great customer service! Good app, good service, what more could you ask for?

Home State Jewelry

This app is fantastic. I needed a way to show my customers photos without having them leave my site to go to Facebook. What would have taken days to put together, only took a few minutes. Fast loading considering I have over 700 photos. I was able to tweek my Facebook photo gallery and even great special ones for the app.

Sunnetrop

take first 10 minutes to figure out the setting, then it work and can create dozens of gallery in a sec

Ancestorville

..a top notch app. easy to configure, did it myself, works just as I wanted on a blog page. I wish all apps were like this. Thank you! ~debra

Tassel Toppers

This app is by far the easiest to install and the customer service is AMAZING! This app is perfect for stores with 100's of images that need an easy way to display them. Shopify doesn't make displaying images easy at all. You may already know the frustration as I tried 4 other apps before I found this one. Search no more!!! This is by far the best.
Previous 1 3 4