Widgetic (Facebook Like)

Widgetic (Facebook Like)

by Widgetic

Get new likes, shares and recommendations for your business.

American Blues

Took 3O minutes to find the damn script to paste the code, the instructions are not clear. Big flop.

June 11, 2019

Please note the first in the app points to: https://help.widgetic.com/integrations/Shopify/how-to-embed.

It shouldn't take long to add this app to your page. We prepared a step by step guide on how to embed this free app in your Shopify theme.

Makrop Online Shop

easy works on its own social proof extra www.makrop.com buy your face masks now or see this app in action!!!

Orion Sunset

Great app. Does exactly what it says it will. See it in action here www.orionsunset.com

Byhandbymarcia

We just got this app. It is simple to install and looks great. Thank you!

Adae Dental Online Store

Great app , I highly recommend it for every one has a store!!

Kingswarehouse

Works, but when my webpage loads it shows the code then the button. Is there any way to hide the code?

April 4, 2019

Yep, please update the embed code with the new one that shows in the Embed Modal. You're using older embed code.

John Chen

best I've used, easy and user-friendly!

Adeptcosmetics Com

Terrible app and terrible service. I deleted it. I was asked by Shopify to rate this app and and their support and I let them know that it's horrible.

April 4, 2019

Hey there. Sorry you weren't satisfied with the app's functionality. Unfortunately we're restricted to the features Facebook offers. We just make it easier for customers like yourself to add it to their store.

Polishedfashions

Works great so far. I had an issue of the buttons not showing up on my website. I contacted support and they help me fix the problem. You can check out how it looks at polishedfashions.com I'll be testing it out and will give an update later on down the line. I'm hoping this app can generate more likes and followers on Facebook for my site.