Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Aigent

The app is not updating and it doesn't work in chrome or opera, I hope it will be improved and fixed urgently.

eRubai.lt

i was waiting 2 weeks for responding. For my app didint work, im still waiting for answer will change reviews if they will sort my problems with app

MIDA T-Shirts

I'm happy with the app. It's really helpful to increase Shopify page likes.
I'm using this app on my other shopify site too.

Etherton Hardwoods™

App does not work...crashes on safari and chrome...also will not let you enter the Facebook page to "like". Crazy...

Designstoff

The app isn´t working and the owner doesn´t reply. I got a message inside of shopify saying it was due to a newer version of chrome - that the app wasn´t updated. It is really a waste of time to have apps that you think will work and then don´t. Shopify should remove these apps immediately. I am dissapointed.

DATA FROG USB

installed has a bug but no response from the owners. Looking for something similar as it is good if you can get it to work

Excellent Life Styles

I just added this popup I hope it helps with growing my fans and followers. Social media is a great way to gain more eyes on your website's products.

Smart Boards UK

Installed but app wouldn't open to allow us to set it up due to some bug.
Emailed support TWICE over several days but no reply at all.
Uninstalled. What a shame it looked good.

LIMBA GIFTS

hello. need time to see how it works and its functionality. I hope it will increase our sales. Thanks.

Poor Boy Comics

Great! Thank you for making such a great app! I love it! I wish I would have found it sooner. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21