Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

DATA FROG USB

installed has a bug but no response from the owners. Looking for something similar as it is good if you can get it to work

Excellent Life Styles

I just added this popup I hope it helps with growing my fans and followers. Social media is a great way to gain more eyes on your website's products.

Smart Boards UK

Installed but app wouldn't open to allow us to set it up due to some bug.
Emailed support TWICE over several days but no reply at all.
Uninstalled. What a shame it looked good.

LIMBA GIFTS

hello. need time to see how it works and its functionality. I hope it will increase our sales. Thanks.

Poor Boy Comics

Great! Thank you for making such a great app! I love it! I wish I would have found it sooner. Thank you!

Zoftig Boutique

Just started using this app. I love the idea. I haven't seen the results yet though. Thank you from Zoftig Boutique.

Masx - Just Awesome Gear

Just to try to use it now, hope it does the work. Absolutley a pleasure to set up and integrate with the store

3aj2a

easy and great app , wonderfull to use and absolutley a pleasure to set up and integrate with the store

Pitbull Pack

ECCENTRIC NECESSITIES

Great app..you will not be disappointed in using. Has great features and a breeze to set up. I recommend highly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21