Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Nik-N-Nat

I used this app to assist me in branding my new online store. It's very simple and effective. I would recommend to anyone starting out in online retail.

Namaste always new fashion

Nasmast Rajkumar is bring new fashion products for always fashion something good
free shipping only for your

LIVESYNC

finally found the good fit add-on to boost my page
this is a cool app for the add-on. Simple and easy to use

Flyexpectations

Love it. In transition with weight and one of the wkers was amazing by helping me fimd some stuff I needed. Prices were great as well

Cindy's Online Gifts

So far so good. Easy and quick to set up your Facebook likes for discount codes, exit intent pops, (if used) just an all-around good app. so far.

Jazmine & Yazmine Designer Boutique

I use this app to help me get customers to stop by and take a look at what Jazmine & Yazmine Designer Boutique. I this App is going to help me get customer

I Am Naturelle

this is a great app, its doing exactly what is needed. i would recommend this app to anyone who want to gain more likes on their page

Teeth Whitening Benefit

my fb likes never shows up - so I keep on adding it and saving it and it still never shows up to click on the link - now I d

Rebuild IT

Banner covers 30% of the screen on mobile devices and there is no way to remove the banner on phones. Tried to contact the developer 2 times about this over the last couple weeks and have not received a response.

Luxe -Betsys Boutique

Amazing
used this app to get more customers and it worked! Was easy to use and understand and now I'm getting more like on my page

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17