Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

GEMS ACCESSORIES

Nice app! I used the app to help increase my social media traffic and improve follower base at it has been very successful for me.

Brangio Italy Co.

good, worked well for me. I like this app very much! this is cool
I was hoping to run into something liek this froa

SUPER HUMOUR

Im too early to judge this app. i will review after 1 month! i hope this app increases my page likes!

Raw 12 volt

great app *********************************************
5 star**************************************

ARACKY

I would love to try it. Hope it work. I need to increase my Facebook followeers. It is a long way to go.

Bestbuy Electrical

Very useful. I like it as it is free!! Hope it is maintained for a long time. 5 stars from us!!!!!!!

OurCloset

Used the app to help launched my new store it made my traffic increase, the customer trust factor does play a major role. I Highly recommend.

worthsaver

Nice app to install. Thank You for such a useful application to shopify store, Hope can generate more trust and more sales to the store. Thanks.

Geb & Nut

Just started using the app. Settings look neat and straight forward. Looking forward to see the conversion results from it.

Blessed Worship

Seems straightforward to use but my message is not what appears on the pop-up. After clicking the like button, it says thanks. No coupon, nothing else. I change it and it happens over and over. Do not recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14