Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

SHOP SMART SHOP ONLINE

nice app.i am just trying it out seems like a good app .nice eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wicked Vine Stitching

The app works good. Would like to see it a little smaller. I am trying it out to see if visitors actually hit the like button and subscribe or just get a discount and then click unlike.

KJ SPECIALTIES

customize text doesn't show up after you hit the like button. and it doesn't have a section where you can see who liked your page. i wanted to give this app a 2-star but it would only allow me to choose either a 4 or 5 star.

Nik-N-Nat

I used this app to assist me in branding my new online store. It's very simple and effective. I would recommend to anyone starting out in online retail.

LIVESYNC

finally found the good fit add-on to boost my page
this is a cool app for the add-on. Simple and easy to use

Flyexpectations

Love it. In transition with weight and one of the wkers was amazing by helping me fimd some stuff I needed. Prices were great as well

Cindy's Online Gifts

So far so good. Easy and quick to set up your Facebook likes for discount codes, exit intent pops, (if used) just an all-around good app. so far.

Jazmine & Yazmine Designer Boutique

I use this app to help me get customers to stop by and take a look at what Jazmine & Yazmine Designer Boutique. I this App is going to help me get customer

I Am Naturelle

this is a great app, its doing exactly what is needed. i would recommend this app to anyone who want to gain more likes on their page

Luxe -Betsys Boutique

Amazing
used this app to get more customers and it worked! Was easy to use and understand and now I'm getting more like on my page