Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

PALUVV

Is very great app to make discount coupon and get make facebook page has more like goodddddddddddddd

Marmaria Gallery

great idea. I love it and I think it is really really handy for all merchants. Pricing is pretty much reasonable too.

sariKNOTsari

So far so good. But I've only just installed it. I will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallers Hub

Very useful app. Good for every store. Kudos to dev team!

Alessandro-Jiménez-

Me gusto la aplicacion para tener seguidores en facebook tambien da lo opcion de hacer cupones de descuento

BreatheEasyHumidifiers™️

I use this app for better results...............................................................................!

TheScarletWardrobe

Does just what I wanted - free version is very useful, paid version is even better. Would recommend!

DoDazzles

I would say in the few days that I have been using this app, it has got me more views. Very happy. Highly recommend this to anyone. 5 star rating!

D's Global & More

great app highly recommended in small business making and great for beginners like me and easy to uses so simple a money do it

D&S Fashion LTD

its works how its seying so shoud be realy cool app to use , free facebook likes with this app icrese my facebook page wiwitors