Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

HOA Store

An awesome way to get extra facebook likes without any effort! Simply install and forget about it. Everytime someone visits your store they get the opportunity to like your facebook page with just one click.

Bombshell Boutique

Great APP! Thanks for keeping it free! Easy to use, have found it very useful for getting likes on my page.

EliteMobClothingCompany

I used this app to get more facebook likes. I wish there were better pricing options for it as the upgrading cost for a small change is expensivev

BETECH. PE

Ayudo a mejorar el trafico a la fan page,recomenable a toda al comunidad por el plan pago .valdrá la pena..

GEMS ACCESSORIES

Nice app! I used the app to help increase my social media traffic and improve follower base at it has been very successful for me.

SUPER HUMOUR

Im too early to judge this app. i will review after 1 month! i hope this app increases my page likes!

Raw 12 volt

great app *********************************************
5 star**************************************

ARACKY

I would love to try it. Hope it work. I need to increase my Facebook followeers. It is a long way to go.

Bestbuy Electrical

Very useful. I like it as it is free!! Hope it is maintained for a long time. 5 stars from us!!!!!!!

OurCloset

Used the app to help launched my new store it made my traffic increase, the customer trust factor does play a major role. I Highly recommend.