Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Versatile Leather

Definitely a really useful app. Recommend if you are trying to build you Facebook presence for you website or store.

DISCOUNT HEALTH PLUS PRODUCTS CENTER

i used this app for my facebook marketing and its very useful appi enjoy it and will tell other merchants about it.

Learn at Dream Artsy

Just have to change my review. APP does not work. Do not waste your time! Even after upgrading coupon code does not show up and a horrible 'get this app from' advert in bright orange is there. Not cool! :/

My Little Muffins

I used this app to help increase likes on Facebook. Helps to keep potential customers engaged with my social media.

eutambemquero

por enquanto gostei vamos ver quando usar, se realmente vale apena
porque instalei hoje e ainda não sei direito

Histomer Malta

This app helps me to attract more clients and increase the traffic to my facebook page and increase the sales.

The Fresh Factory NV

I just installed this app and I hope it helps create a larger fb audience. Looking forward to getting more like. Thanks

Waking Generation

Super Simple to install and customize. Looks great on my site! I’ve only had it up for a day, but no complaints about the backend. I recommend it!

Wheeling Threads

Killer product. It's simple, cut and dry. Plus, it works like a charm, with some pretty righteous editing capabilities.

No trouble, no BS, just a solid app / widget.

Toggyshop

Does exactly what it says on the tin...