Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Craftastic Cabin Inc

1) It prevents my other popups
2)Requires visitors to log into their FB accounts
3) Once visitors log in (if they even get that far) FB asks if they want to like page. So lets say visitor does hit the like button...no coupon code pops up. I figured out they have to "unlike" then "relike" on the popup to get code. To many steps for $2.99 and it costs me more by disabling other popups. Really wanted this to work. To bad.

Know Yourself Apparel.com

Do not work........................................................................................................

Completi Calcio&Sport

Improvvisamente ha smesso di funzionare e si apriva soltanto una volta su dieci. Mi aspettavo di più

BTP SHOP

Forcing the user to rate before having a chance to test it is not ok in my opinion. I have no idea how the app is and i can't find out until i do this review

March 27, 2019

Hi, you don’t have to write a review to try the app, mind sending us an email so we can find out where things were confusing? Thanks!

Harvey Helms Beauty

Worst app ever! Once again facebook makes it impossible to make something simple and easy to use. Can't wait to delete it!

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

First time the popup appeared (after quite a delay), it had me sign in to FB brought me to the facebook page to like. The like showed up in my facebook notifications. Thereafter it never worked again even though I'm coming to the website anonymously. The Exit intent for the premium NEVER worked. Good thing it was a 3 day free trial for the premium. I'm deleting the app - DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME!

M.A.G.O.S.

Its a great app and I would love to use it on my site, but I don't want the app to advertise on my site. The "Get this popup for your shopify store" takes away the integrity from my site. I tried to get the paid version to see if I can opt it out, but it was still there on the paid version. So this apps becomes useless to me. Can't use it. Free or paid.

BeingHumanoid

So far: It shows and accepts likes, BUT when liked the popup doesn't change to show your coupon code. I upgraded just to be able to utilize that feature. Probably will cancel and uninstall unless it is fixed.

Adeptcosmetics Com

I installed the app, it didn't work, then you get a pop up asking for a review, well here it is. IT DOESN'T WORK. Support is slow to non-existent. The e-mail for their support is a generic gmail account, so that should explain it all.

Sleekzpro

No support at all after writing twice for help. After i installed it my ADD TO CART button quit working. So no sales!!

It took hours to find their code and remove it from my theme .

Previous 1