Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup | Reviews

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Aigent

The app is not updating and it doesn't work in chrome or opera, I hope it will be improved and fixed urgently.

eRubai.lt

i was waiting 2 weeks for responding. For my app didint work, im still waiting for answer will change reviews if they will sort my problems with app

Etherton Hardwoods™

App does not work...crashes on safari and chrome...also will not let you enter the Facebook page to "like". Crazy...

Designstoff

The app isn´t working and the owner doesn´t reply. I got a message inside of shopify saying it was due to a newer version of chrome - that the app wasn´t updated. It is really a waste of time to have apps that you think will work and then don´t. Shopify should remove these apps immediately. I am dissapointed.

DATA FROG USB

installed has a bug but no response from the owners. Looking for something similar as it is good if you can get it to work

Smart Boards UK

Installed but app wouldn't open to allow us to set it up due to some bug.
Emailed support TWICE over several days but no reply at all.
Uninstalled. What a shame it looked good.

Lace Beauty Hair

I have installed it, but the Facebook button cannot be displayed, and the screen is too ugly and blank.

NorthShore Baby

Popup doesn't show a clickable button when it pops up, otherwise I would use this app. Seems to not be coded correctly

NemTracking.dk

The app doesn't work properly. First of all, it doesn't even show that often, second of all, if it shows it doesn't show the button to like my Facebook page. In the rear occasions it actually shows the button, then it doesn't even give my facebook page a like. And there is no support to help apparently

Rebuild IT

Banner covers 30% of the screen on mobile devices and there is no way to remove the banner on phones. Tried to contact the developer 2 times about this over the last couple weeks and have not received a response.

Previous 1 3