Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

NorthShore Baby

Popup doesn't show a clickable button when it pops up, otherwise I would use this app. Seems to not be coded correctly

NemTracking.dk

The app doesn't work properly. First of all, it doesn't even show that often, second of all, if it shows it doesn't show the button to like my Facebook page. In the rear occasions it actually shows the button, then it doesn't even give my facebook page a like. And there is no support to help apparently

Rebuild IT

Banner covers 30% of the screen on mobile devices and there is no way to remove the banner on phones. Tried to contact the developer 2 times about this over the last couple weeks and have not received a response.

Cosmetics Online IE

hard to use and poor UX removed from my site after 5 minutes. Support email inactive ...................................................fsfsdfg

Craftastic Cabin Inc

1) It prevents my other popups
2)Requires visitors to log into their FB accounts
3) Once visitors log in (if they even get that far) FB asks if they want to like page. So lets say visitor does hit the like button...no coupon code pops up. I figured out they have to "unlike" then "relike" on the popup to get code. To many steps for $2.99 and it costs me more by disabling other popups. Really wanted this to work. To bad.

Know Yourself Apparel.com

Do not work........................................................................................................

Completi Calcio&Sport

Improvvisamente ha smesso di funzionare e si apriva soltanto una volta su dieci. Mi aspettavo di più

BTP SHOP

Forcing the user to rate before having a chance to test it is not ok in my opinion. I have no idea how the app is and i can't find out until i do this review

March 27, 2019

Hi, you don’t have to write a review to try the app, mind sending us an email so we can find out where things were confusing? Thanks!

Harvey Helms Beauty

Worst app ever! Once again facebook makes it impossible to make something simple and easy to use. Can't wait to delete it!

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

First time the popup appeared (after quite a delay), it had me sign in to FB brought me to the facebook page to like. The like showed up in my facebook notifications. Thereafter it never worked again even though I'm coming to the website anonymously. The Exit intent for the premium NEVER worked. Good thing it was a 3 day free trial for the premium. I'm deleting the app - DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME!

Previous 1 3