Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Snowlovers Global

I am trialing this app to get more followers to facebook. Starting with free trial and hopefully will push more people to our site

Studio Blooming

Not sure yet what the app adds on to your website. Hopefully it works and I see the difference in buying.

Deyongs

easy to install and add t FB, would like to have seen some more free content instead of having to pay for this.

Trinketgeek

Decent looking app, but the discount code wasn't displaying for customers. Easy interface and nice design, just a shame it trips up at the essential point.

B Ball King

works connects and does what its suppose to but would like to see more colour and customization

Valueplusstore

It's a great idea, but I find it to be a bit too big especialy viewing it on a mobile phone. Plus maybe a colored back ground instead of the white.

Saras Super Stock

I think this has potential and I'd be willing to re-enlist for premium in the future possibly but right now I'm not that happy. I think for the extra money I should be able to 'pretty' it up just a little bit besides a white box..and I have tried contacting support 3 times to no avail which is why I'm giving a lower score...to me customer support is Hugely important when trusting vendors online. I'm downgrading unfortunately at the moment.

Tee Tweets

It's a good concept and useful popup, but even for the free version there should be more customization options, particularly the size of the popup and the location of it. Many Shopify stores use multiple apps that take up space all around the screen, so having them overlap looks very unprofessional and even spammy.

This drives customers away and thus leads to store owners having to make managerial decisions on which apps to keep and which to delete, simply because there is no way to make the popup appear less spam-like and more legitimate.