Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Zoftig Boutique

Just started using this app. I love the idea. I haven't seen the results yet though. Thank you from Zoftig Boutique.

El Paso Apparel

Not sure why I have to submit a review prior to use. I think it is kind of odd we have to review prior to any use.

Globaton Connect

Hi Thank you for this site. I would like to be able to relocate the placement without having to upgrade.

Motor Limitless

great appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat app

The Roffers Emoji Boutique

I mean its nice its there but but... its taking the top of my page on a phone and will not move. So without it fixing its not helping.

NegozioBasilicata

Good job! Forse avrei preferito qualche personalizzazione in più, ma fa quello che promette. I Like It

Lavish Little Style

Good app but the images advertised as "FREE" are not free. the images on this app description show a popup that says "10% off if you like us on facebook" and a free banner in the corner. You CANNOT do that in the free version, so false advertisment.

TheFurniturePlug.com

Would love it if there was a way to change the font.

adsfs
sdf
asdfasdfasd
fasdf

Gold Armoire Beauty

Just started using the app so I cant really review. I will come back with an updated review after using for some time.

Snowlovers Global

I am trialing this app to get more followers to facebook. Starting with free trial and hopefully will push more people to our site

Previous 1