Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Namaste always new fashion

Nasmast Rajkumar is bring new fashion products for always fashion something good
free shipping only for your

Teeth Whitening Benefit

my fb likes never shows up - so I keep on adding it and saving it and it still never shows up to click on the link - now I d

Eve Merch

It helps to gain some likes but I wish you have an option not to show how many likes (as new store doesn't have much) without upgrading. I will see if this will help from now on. Thanks!

Waka Tours

Great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

delacremefashions

I used this app to help increase my facebook page some likes. Hopefully this app can assist me in that.

Brangio Italy Co.

good, worked well for me. I like this app very much! this is cool
I was hoping to run into something liek this froa

Faded Alien

fadedalien.com this is a really nice app, really easy to use, really alot of features, really great for likes, if it is nice & presentable!!

HoodiesExpress

good app. recommanded.......................................................................................................................................

theBibiStore

The free trial should be at least 7 days to try the app, so far it haven't get me any like. Also pop up is too big, make it smaller and add the FB icon.

DeskVibes

A simple popup like button. Does what it advertises. "Keep Keep Facebook Popups Free" button brought me here.

Previous 1 3