Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

HoodiesExpress

good app. recommanded.......................................................................................................................................

theBibiStore

The free trial should be at least 7 days to try the app, so far it haven't get me any like. Also pop up is too big, make it smaller and add the FB icon.

DeskVibes

A simple popup like button. Does what it advertises. "Keep Keep Facebook Popups Free" button brought me here.

GiVace

I am using this application to gain audience and get buyers to my store! I think its GREAT that you offer something like this to get our shoppers interested

Pinkyfilters.com

Testing free version. I don't care that it has a comment in the middle that states try this on your shopify page.

DOMAGRON

A little clugy. Doesn't always appear, but can't beat the price. Thanks for the app.………………………………………………… 0

Maye & Company

Super easy to install, looks great on my website. Has increased my facebook following in just a few short weeks of adding it to my site

KUKLIS

i didn't even started and you ask for my review...
i'm glad you do it but let me try ythe app first and then i can say what i'm thinkinggg

Soltanty.com | Boutique d'Achat et Vente en ligne Au Maroc !

good
very good
bla bla
'sd
's
d's'

Eazhil Fashions

Nice Tool to keep business in touch with people by social media

Previous 1