Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

ECCENTRIC NECESSITIES

Great app..you will not be disappointed in using. Has great features and a breeze to set up. I recommend highly.

Redneck Rockstar Boutique

Love this pop up for our social media linking. Very easy to install and great pricing! Thank you from Redneck Rockstar Boutique

Chamudim

AUN NO HE USADO LA APLICACION PERO ES LO QUE ANDABA BUSCANDO, NO PERDER CLIENTES SIN TENER SUS DATOS PARA ANALISIS POSTERIORES.

Ayahaya.com

Thank you for the app. This is one the most useful app there is to easily connect our target market in our network and the whole facebook community itself.

Hope it works well for my business as expected. Keep up the great works! Have a good day!

Oalo

Great app ! Helped me to get more traffic from my website on my facebook page :-) Super useful

createdbysi

phoneTECHaccess

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chealkes

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME TO GET PAGE LIKES AND IT WAS VERY HELPFUL THANK YOU A LOT FOR SURE I WILL RECOMMEND IT THANKS ED

BELLADONNA

I am hoping this will link potential buyers to my social media too. I have just installed this app with ease, with no technical expertise needed. I look forward to seeing it in action

Giantnext

great app, really simple to install and use, get ur facebook likes up now! thanks for the support u guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13