Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

Pro Beast Products

great the app is kjfbJBHFJKBASDUKVBNKERJBKERFBVAERKLBNERILFGNERASDFVADFMBVARHKARBKFAERFBLAWERJFNLAERJBGLAERGNAERGJ

Nurses Matter

Good app wish didn’t have to pay monthly for the widget seeing that I only need the button but it’s good thank you dev

GaoDesigns Store

Good Job! But you have to improve a little bit the UI. Furthermore thank you for the opportunity to improve my Facebook Page fans

Antonio Dindalini SRL

A.Prog

This helped me to establish my connection between my store and my social media account. This will help to show potential customers my website is real and not a scam

Greenly

good app for helping our business specially on facebook also for getting more better now in the market . I like it

Baby Bum Clothing

A great tool for my new shop. It has helped me drive more traffic to my website . I hope to see many new sales soon.

SHOP SMART SHOP ONLINE

nice app.i am just trying it out seems like a good app .nice eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wicked Vine Stitching

The app works good. Would like to see it a little smaller. I am trying it out to see if visitors actually hit the like button and subscribe or just get a discount and then click unlike.

KJ SPECIALTIES

customize text doesn't show up after you hit the like button. and it doesn't have a section where you can see who liked your page. i wanted to give this app a 2-star but it would only allow me to choose either a 4 or 5 star.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12