Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

GEMS ACCESSORIES

Nice app! I used the app to help increase my social media traffic and improve follower base at it has been very successful for me.

SUPER HUMOUR

Im too early to judge this app. i will review after 1 month! i hope this app increases my page likes!

Raw 12 volt

great app *********************************************
5 star**************************************

ARACKY

I would love to try it. Hope it work. I need to increase my Facebook followeers. It is a long way to go.

Bestbuy Electrical

Very useful. I like it as it is free!! Hope it is maintained for a long time. 5 stars from us!!!!!!!

OurCloset

Used the app to help launched my new store it made my traffic increase, the customer trust factor does play a major role. I Highly recommend.

worthsaver

Nice app to install. Thank You for such a useful application to shopify store, Hope can generate more trust and more sales to the store. Thanks.

Geb & Nut

Just started using the app. Settings look neat and straight forward. Looking forward to see the conversion results from it.

Asian Integrated Medical Sdn Bhd (ielder.asia)

Great app and every merchant should have this app. Continue your hardwork and efforts! well done. thanks

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

this app is good to get like on facebook keep up the good work nice job on this app the popup is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9