Facebook Likes Popup

Facebook Likes Popup

by Company Tools

Coupons and Exit Intent – Get your store some Facebook buzz.

MIDA T-Shirts

I'm happy with the app. It's really helpful to increase Shopify page likes.
I'm using this app on my other shopify site too.

LIMBA GIFTS

hello. need time to see how it works and its functionality. I hope it will increase our sales. Thanks.

Poor Boy Comics

Great! Thank you for making such a great app! I love it! I wish I would have found it sooner. Thank you!

3aj2a

easy and great app , wonderfull to use and absolutley a pleasure to set up and integrate with the store

Pitbull Pack

ECCENTRIC NECESSITIES

Great app..you will not be disappointed in using. Has great features and a breeze to set up. I recommend highly.

Redneck Rockstar Boutique

Love this pop up for our social media linking. Very easy to install and great pricing! Thank you from Redneck Rockstar Boutique

Chamudim

AUN NO HE USADO LA APLICACION PERO ES LO QUE ANDABA BUSCANDO, NO PERDER CLIENTES SIN TENER SUS DATOS PARA ANALISIS POSTERIORES.

Ayahaya.com

Thank you for the app. This is one the most useful app there is to easily connect our target market in our network and the whole facebook community itself.

Hope it works well for my business as expected. Keep up the great works! Have a good day!

Oalo

Great app ! Helped me to get more traffic from my website on my facebook page :-) Super useful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13