Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot

Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sell your products via Facebook,Instagram: Chat, Comment, Live

Prior

amazing support highly recommended app would love to keep using this app to test the whole function, so far its been great

November 2, 2021

Hi Prior Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Vietnet Telecom

Very good application.
Good customer service department.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22, 2021

Hi Vietnet Telecom Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

U-Hombre

Great customer service. The app is great and with many features. I totally recommend it. It seems to be a bit messy but at the end is too intuitive

September 13, 2021

Hi U-Hombre Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

The Food Folks

Wonderful App , Simply making lives very easy. Fantastic Support. I will use this App and recommend to all other App owners as well

April 8, 2021

Hi The Food Folks store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

GESSICA

Seems to be an amazing service. I installed it in a few seconds and I am ready to try it now on my online shop

January 31, 2021

Dear GESSICA store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.

TOI & MOI

Very good app, best CRM for social selling, customer service will increase in quality, but please add translation and setting for some features

January 17, 2021

Dear TOI & MOI store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please let me know, I am always happy to assist you.

ClackStore

very good application thanks you very mach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 17, 2021

Dear ClackStore store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thanks for your review.

Your trust is an honor to our app. By all means, we will try to enhance your experience even further and we hope that you will accompany us in the future.

Thank you for choosing us.

LookingPets

Same reason! I trust and willing to use this App is also because their customer services are amazing! Much much better than others! Highly Recommended!

January 10, 2021

Dear LookingPets store admin,

I sincerely thank your review.

Your trust is an honor to our app. By all means, we will try to enhance your experience even further and we hope that you will accompany us in the continued future.

Best Regards,

Vicky

EPSILON

Better than using Facebook Business to connect to your customers, much faster as the new FB interface is to slow to load, to much tracking code in facebook not only wanting to invade everyones privacy but also wanting to invade your business information. using this platform is very fast to load and gives me a barrier against FB privacy violations.

January 4, 2021

Hi EPSILON store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Connectionjewelry

all getting better with this app i hope it will be better and will see how gana be and i this all it's another choice to trying ...........

January 4, 2021

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support team.

First of all, I really grateful for your review.

Your reviews are our greatest asset, and we deeply appreciate your comments.

If you encounter any difficulties during using, please contact us for support.

Once again, we thank you for using our app.

Previous 1