Live Chat, Chatbot, Messenger+

Live Chat, Chatbot, Messenger+

by Socialhead

Facebook Messenger Marketing, reply and chat in 1 place

The Food Folks

Wonderful App , Simply making lives very easy. Fantastic Support. I will use this App and recommend to all other App owners as well

April 8, 2021

Hi The Food Folks store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Regards,

GESSICA

Seems to be an amazing service. I installed it in a few seconds and I am ready to try it now on my online shop

January 31, 2021

Dear GESSICA store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.

TOI & MOI

Very good app, best CRM for social selling, customer service will increase in quality, but please add translation and setting for some features

January 17, 2021

Dear TOI & MOI store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please let me know, I am always happy to assist you.

ClackStore

very good application thanks you very mach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 17, 2021

Dear ClackStore store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thanks for your review.

Your trust is an honor to our app. By all means, we will try to enhance your experience even further and we hope that you will accompany us in the future.

Thank you for choosing us.

LookingPets

Same reason! I trust and willing to use this App is also because their customer services are amazing! Much much better than others! Highly Recommended!

January 10, 2021

Dear LookingPets store admin,

I sincerely thank your review.

Your trust is an honor to our app. By all means, we will try to enhance your experience even further and we hope that you will accompany us in the continued future.

Best Regards,

Vicky

EPSILON

Better than using Facebook Business to connect to your customers, much faster as the new FB interface is to slow to load, to much tracking code in facebook not only wanting to invade everyones privacy but also wanting to invade your business information. using this platform is very fast to load and gives me a barrier against FB privacy violations.

January 4, 2021

Hi EPSILON store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Connectionjewelry

all getting better with this app i hope it will be better and will see how gana be and i this all it's another choice to trying ...........

January 4, 2021

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support team.

First of all, I really grateful for your review.

Your reviews are our greatest asset, and we deeply appreciate your comments.

If you encounter any difficulties during using, please contact us for support.

Once again, we thank you for using our app.

Rheintattoo

Very convenient app. The support team is great always respond in several seconds and solve the problems for you. A little improvement: the site speed may affect a little, maybe a little. I'll review it after using it thoroughly.

December 15, 2020

Hi Rheintattoo store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialreply Team.

I sincerely thank your review.

You are the reason we improve the quality of our app every day.
Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards,

Vicky

VJTextil

muy completo esta aplicación . Es bueno para todo creo pero no se como anexarlo a la web . Se puede? o no se puede?

December 8, 2020

Dear VJTextil,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

ALOTOFSTYLE

This widget is very easy to use, especially it can provide live chat supports and answer questions efficiently. As an online store owner, my suggestion is that, even with the best widget, if it doesn't provide live assistance, We will always need to wait a few days for a response, which is completely useless for this fast shopping era. customers will always support real-time live assistance. please continue with the good work and come out with more useful features such as Abandoned Cart, live Visitor and more in the future. 5 star!

November 25, 2020

Hi ALOTOFSTYLE style store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialreply. Im really appreciate with your feedback. Thank you so much for noticing and choosing our app.

We are trying to improve our app day by day to bring you better experience.
If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact me

Tracie