Pris: Gratis
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 augusti 2022

This app is so useful cuz we can respond to the customer directly on Shopify Dashboard. Even though Facebook limits some features of a third-party app, but it's still very helpful, and most importantly, it's free :D

Jesuspirit
Vietnam
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 9 timmar
OneCommerce svarade 11 augusti 2022

Hi Jesuspirit admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

Socialreply - Live Chat,Chatbot

11 augusti 2022

Amazing work from the team, i got an issue, they did all the best to help me out. Very efficience !!

Aristosha
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader
OneCommerce svarade 11 augusti 2022

Hi Aristosha Admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

2 juni 2022

I am using this app currently and it's amazing.. Now I can do my work a lot better than previous. The support team guided me to set up the app and they are very helpful. They are very active as I can get them 24/7 for any support.

Shoppers
Bangladesh
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader
OneCommerce svarade 2 juni 2022

Hi Jeebon,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Felix
Socialreply - Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot

11 februari 2022

This is it! Chatbot I was looking for. Super happy with this apps and this the second time I used Socialhead's app. And once again Rachel help me and guide me with patient. Awesome apps and Excellent customer support!

Boss Lash NZ
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 9 timmar
OneCommerce svarade 11 februari 2022

Hi Boss Lash NZ Admin,

19 januari 2022

Using this app to get in touch with my customers. Great app which does what I need. The customer service from Rachel is on point and I couldnt ask for a better experience! Thanks.

Pynt
Norge
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 månader
OneCommerce svarade 19 januari 2022

Hi Pynt Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Best Regards !

1 november 2021

amazing support highly recommended app would love to keep using this app to test the whole function, so far its been great

Prior
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 21 dagar
OneCommerce svarade 2 november 2021

Hi Prior Store Admin,

22 oktober 2021

Very good application.
Good customer service department.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vietnet Telecom
Japan
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
OneCommerce svarade 22 oktober 2021

Hi Vietnet Telecom Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

13 september 2021

Great customer service. The app is great and with many features. I totally recommend it. It seems to be a bit messy but at the end is too intuitive

U-Hombre
Australien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 timmar
OneCommerce svarade 13 september 2021

Hi U-Hombre Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

8 april 2021

Wonderful App , Simply making lives very easy. Fantastic Support. I will use this App and recommend to all other App owners as well

The Food Folks
Indien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 12 minuter
OneCommerce svarade 8 april 2021

Hi The Food Folks store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Regards,

30 januari 2021

Seems to be an amazing service. I installed it in a few seconds and I am ready to try it now on my online shop

GESSICA
Rumänien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 28 dagar
OneCommerce svarade 31 januari 2021

Dear GESSICA store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.