Sell your products via Facebook,Instagram: Live Chat, Comment

Price: Free

Shoppers

Location Bangladesh

I am using this app currently and it's amazing.. Now I can do my work a lot better than previous. The support team guided me to set up the app and they are very helpful. They are very active as I can get them 24/7 for any support.

June 2, 2022

Hi Jeebon,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Felix
Socialreply - Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot

Boss Lash NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This is it! Chatbot I was looking for. Super happy with this apps and this the second time I used Socialhead's app. And once again Rachel help me and guide me with patient. Awesome apps and Excellent customer support!

February 11, 2022

Hi Boss Lash NZ Admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Pynt

Location Norway

Using this app to get in touch with my customers. Great app which does what I need. The customer service from Rachel is on point and I couldnt ask for a better experience! Thanks.

January 19, 2022

Hi Pynt Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards !

Prior

Location New Zealand

amazing support highly recommended app would love to keep using this app to test the whole function, so far its been great

November 2, 2021

Hi Prior Store Admin,

Best Regards,

Vietnet Telecom

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good application.
Good customer service department.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22, 2021

Hi Vietnet Telecom Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

U-Hombre

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service. The app is great and with many features. I totally recommend it. It seems to be a bit messy but at the end is too intuitive

September 13, 2021

Hi U-Hombre Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

The Food Folks

Location India
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Wonderful App , Simply making lives very easy. Fantastic Support. I will use this App and recommend to all other App owners as well

April 8, 2021

Hi The Food Folks store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Regards,

GESSICA

Location Romania

Seems to be an amazing service. I installed it in a few seconds and I am ready to try it now on my online shop

January 31, 2021

Dear GESSICA store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.

TOI & MOI

Location Côte d’Ivoire
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Very good app, best CRM for social selling, customer service will increase in quality, but please add translation and setting for some features

January 17, 2021

Dear TOI & MOI store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please let me know, I am always happy to assist you.

Warmest Regards,
Annie

ClackStore

Location Greece

very good application thanks you very mach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 17, 2021

Dear ClackStore store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thanks for your review.

Your trust is an honor to our app. By all means, we will try to enhance your experience even further and we hope that you will accompany us in the future.

Thank you for choosing us.

Warmest Regards,