Sell your products via Facebook,Instagram: Live Chat, Comment

Price: Free

Jesuspirit

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This app is so useful cuz we can respond to the customer directly on Shopify Dashboard. Even though Facebook limits some features of a third-party app, but it's still very helpful, and most importantly, it's free :D

August 11, 2022

Hi Jesuspirit admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

Socialreply - Live Chat,Chatbot

Aristosha

Amazing work from the team, i got an issue, they did all the best to help me out. Very efficience !!

August 11, 2022

Hi Aristosha Admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Shoppers

Location Bangladesh

I am using this app currently and it's amazing.. Now I can do my work a lot better than previous. The support team guided me to set up the app and they are very helpful. They are very active as I can get them 24/7 for any support.

June 2, 2022

Hi Jeebon,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Felix
Socialreply - Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot

Boss Lash NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This is it! Chatbot I was looking for. Super happy with this apps and this the second time I used Socialhead's app. And once again Rachel help me and guide me with patient. Awesome apps and Excellent customer support!

February 11, 2022

Hi Boss Lash NZ Admin,

Pynt

Location Norway

Using this app to get in touch with my customers. Great app which does what I need. The customer service from Rachel is on point and I couldnt ask for a better experience! Thanks.

January 19, 2022

Hi Pynt Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Best Regards !

Prior

Location New Zealand

amazing support highly recommended app would love to keep using this app to test the whole function, so far its been great

November 2, 2021

Hi Prior Store Admin,

Vietnet Telecom

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good application.
Good customer service department.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22, 2021

Hi Vietnet Telecom Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

U-Hombre

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service. The app is great and with many features. I totally recommend it. It seems to be a bit messy but at the end is too intuitive

September 13, 2021

Hi U-Hombre Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

The Food Folks

Location India
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Wonderful App , Simply making lives very easy. Fantastic Support. I will use this App and recommend to all other App owners as well

April 8, 2021

Hi The Food Folks store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Regards,

GESSICA

Location Romania

Seems to be an amazing service. I installed it in a few seconds and I am ready to try it now on my online shop

January 31, 2021

Dear GESSICA store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.