Facebook Chat

Facebook Chat

by Beeketing

Live chat with your customers using Facebook Messenger

Righ7deals

Need to get rid of the old version option. It really messed me up for a while. For some reason I had two Messenger chat boxes. I fix it but it was really annoying to fix. Other than that this app works fine.

GRABDECOR

Nice app just installed let's see the results.setup is easy and simple. plus this is a free APP that is great. Have a great experience.

DNDF Direct

Very useful app. Easy to use. Customer service is very helpful as well with any issues that may arise.

Boutique Namaste

Application très simple à installer et à configurer. Elle marche à la perfection sur mon site www.boutique-namaste.com, site de vente de bijoux en pierres naturelles :-)

Combat X Trainer

Adding the app to connect with customers. The setup so far has been great, can't wait to see the results.

The Steller Shop

I use this app to do real-time chat with my customer. It's easy to use and convenience way to keep your connection with your customer.

Splendid Organics

I just installed the app. It was easy to install, it's great so far. Looks good on the side. Hope to help with more sales.

handihall

its a very nice app very helpful easy to setup easy to use thank you so much for this amazing app. great job

Chabacano Mx

Great app, it boosted my conversion rate by just answering some questions my clients had about the products, totally worth it

Bold Era

My favorite part is the quick and responsive support. Always like Beeketing's apps. Hope it will be as good always!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 373 374