[FREE] Quick Social Login

[FREE] Quick Social Login

by Zifyapps

Social Login: FREE ALL social networks to login to your store

Raise Beauty products

This app is very easy to setup, works well I have no complaints and looking forward for all the new customers signed up,

September 17, 2021

Mobilia Uno

The App is very easy to use and really helps customers to login faster, the layouts are many and beautiful, the customer service is quick and reliable. Thanks guys

September 6, 2021

Nashaya International Fashion

Social login is must these days. there are many users who comes to just check our catalog. I found this app to be good. had some issues with our theme not displaying the social login clearly on a pop-up, but the dev team was easily contactable and resolved the issue very fast. thanks.

September 1, 2021

Direct To Masses - Modern Convenience Food Service

Very prompt response from the developer in fixing the issue that we encountered. They are also very patient with clarifying any doubts that we have.

July 26, 2021

Ausganica Limited

the apps is great. Developer is nice and helpful, respond to my problem quickly, and fix it for us.

July 20, 2021

CosmeticBaba

Good app for social logins. Support is really helpful. Try it once, you won't delete it ever. Helped me to sort the bug that I had. Thank you for the lovely app.

July 13, 2021