Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

Smash Marketing

Worst App. Can't edit an existing campaign. Can't select interests from the options list. The list is not scroll-able.

Leisure Summer

The app easy to use, but does anyone know how to delete the campaign? my campaign was "failed" but the status are "running" any one know the meaning?

Polvos Holi®

Needs improvement. Good thing: Easy to install and Easy to use (no need to be an expert). Bad thing: If you display multiple products, you can't select which pictures to show. The app needs improvement in targeting and narrowing your audience. You can't target by gender, age or specific location. You can only target by Contry, interests and followers. If you need specific targeting, you have to log into facebook ad manager and edit the add you created from shopify.

Posted Protein

Shopify, we love you guys but this app is not ready...

Our pixel is incredibly mature & yet the app doesn't seem able to target lookalikes, existing traffic or otherwise - all options are greyed out.

HardCases.ca

This is nice to have in Shopify if you are just starting with Facebook ads. But be prepared to waste a lot of money because the control you have over your targeting is very poor.

At least if you had a way to target abandoned cart visitors from this app. So you could send those hot prospects a few ads via Facebook.

Do yourself a favor and use the real Facebook ads interface.

Yoga Boulevard

MY facebook page ads account has been suspended "There was some unusual activity on your ad account, so we're protecting it by stopping your ads. We'll start your ads again using your current balance once you verify your account with us.

after i tried to publish an ad using this apps!??!? please help!

SnobFoods.com

So far as I can tell, this doesn't work. Won't log into FB though I created a new account. It basically doesn't do anything.

In-Tune Accessories

Needs a lot more work before it will become any kind of useful. Does not synchronise everything about an ad setup, just the things it deems to be important. If you're a beginner, this might be good, but an advanced user of Facebook advertising need not bother.

SEOWriters

I manage multiple facebook business accounts and pixels... the connection here assumes another pixel is correct and won't let me connect to the right one... so basically... useless. Can't target my visitors, what's the point?

SelectiFi

That's a shocker! This Facebook Apps just recently published 30 mins ago. So far, so good! I wonder if I have more options like exclude and narrow down.