Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

9 for 9

I welcome the addition of this app to make marketing on Facebook easier through Shopify. However, it is severely limited. We have shipped to over 60 countries and I can only choose one country in the settings to target ads to! I want to be able to create separate campaigns for different countries but I cannot. Needs improvement.

Timeless Tees

This works well, I've used it on two of my sites and it worked well on both. A good app to get some FB marketing going.

Random Swag

An easy way to make Facebook ads. It keeps all your analytics in one spot. If you use facebook ads then it's worth a download. RandomSwag.com

Gladiator Fitness

Rubbish app, cant edit dates after the ad has been published, cant remove or expire ad from an existing campaign. No way to make changes to the ad once it's been published, you are best served to just create the ad natively in Facebook business manager as its less hassle and more flexible

October 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for providing your feedback to us. I can appreciate the frustrations you've had with the app and why creating ads natively within Facebook is a preferable option for you. We appreciate the feedback nonetheless, and I will be submitting your comments to our development team to help us improve the app moving forward. Thanks again. -Victor, Shopify Support

Mod + Ethico

The app deleted my products, and my dynamic ad campaign that had been running for 6 mos+ suddenly had no product feed (FB catalog) associated. This happened in early June 2019. I have resynched the FB Marketing App several times, and the feed is still missing a majority of my products that have been selected to publish to FB. I have filed tasks with the Shopify Dev team, and the only outcome was that there is nothing wrong with my products, and I should try to resynch. I will test another app to see if I have better results in building and controlling the product feed.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I know you've already spoken with our team, however I would like to take another look to see if there is anything else we can look into on our end.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue working on this with you. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Gollum's Bling

200 dollars in less than a week..no sales. There is no way to determine if traffic is bots or humans, plus impressions mean nothing. I had over a thousand impressions. That is useless if you can't specifically target your ad.

October 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with our Facebook Marketing app so far. As sessions on your store reach over 100, more options become available when selecting targeting settings! This link has some more details about that (http://bit.ly/2oFKnUk).

I’ve also followed up with you via email to see if I can help support any further in building up your business. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Facebook ads with Shopify. It works well, although I would like to see more functionality.

Trendout.pt

This app is not good for PT market. Bad targeting functionalities, we spend a lot of money with it, is not a good investment. Not recommended for Portuguese market

October 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review on the Facebook Marketing integration. I understand how important it is for ads to be effectively targeted, so I'm sorry to hear that the targeting within this app didn't work well for your market. In most cases, we recommend setting up a custom audience (http://bit.ly/2ovyL6p) to ensure the targeting is set before running any ads.

However, our developers are always working to improve the functionality of our apps, so I'd like to share this feedback with them so they're aware of your experience. I'm also going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback on our end. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Natural Gut Wholesale

The worst app in business. DO NOT use it. You will spend hundreds of dollars and get almost zero in return. It is difficult to target correctly and seriously will drain all your money with no returns. There are far better ways to market your products than Facebook rip-off marketing and the employees that I have dealt with are basically no help. They all just take your money and run and lol. Stay away from Facebook advertising. It is useless!! Zuckerman just drains you and no wonder the man is a Billionaire!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I completely understand how finding a sweet spot with Facebook ads can take time and investment.

That being said, we are constantly working to find ways to improve our app functionality so we'd like to chat more about how this process could be made more intuitive for you on Shopify's end!

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

StreetsterClothing

Draining my budget like hell. I end up spending 50% on the ads. worst app.......................................

September 30, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've found running ads to be expensive and that it's costing you a large portion of your budget. I'll be sending you an email shortly to find out if you've had any issues with the app itself, so please keep an eye out for that and get back me to if you'd like to discuss this in more detail. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8