Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

StreetsterClothing

Draining my budget like hell. I end up spending 50% on the ads. worst app.......................................

Annalise Jewellery

not really much that can go wrong with this app, don't feel like you can give it less than 5 stars haha.. we use it for our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery store www.annalise.co.uk

MARA DRESS

I rate a 5 stars cause it's very easy to install. I still waiting to see how it gonna help me in the future and I will give by real feedback

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

it can be expensive to do this right, but the app is easy to use and makes a lot of sense. I'm seeing more sales

Perfect Friends Gifts

Even though it hasn't seemed to convert directly into sales, it is a great way to engage future customers and get our branding out there.

sovdor.pets

DO NOT INSTALL !!! This app deleted my products from Facebook.... and damage my facebook pixel... Just awful.... now I am super nervous because I can't reupload my products to facebook and I do not know how to fix it...

September 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been so frustrating. Installing the Facebook Marketing app should certainly not cause any issues with products being removed from your Facebook business page. I'm going to send you an email shortly so that we can work together to get this resolved! I look forward to speaking with you. -Emma, Shopify Support

Teamco Sportswear

This app does the job of syncing our stores products into Facebook, and allowing us to run Marketing campaigns directly from the Shopify admin.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Great app to integrate Facebook so your store works with the Marketing section of Shopify. It keeps all of my facebook accounts in one spot for marketing.

Crushes

A very very easy app to use - great for a beginner in terms of advertising with Facebook. I'm much more experienced in that area (but novice in retargeting) so have been finding the limited options frustrating, as I'd love to target my customers even more specifically.

Desire Wellbeing

To put it simply this app is ruining people's businesses. It has almost been a full week since we my products haven't been visible on Instagram and Facebook. This is where the majority of my customers come from, so what ever fault is happening with this app, has result in countless people losing sales....... FOR A WEEK.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the app so far and I can appreciate the frustration in having to wait so long for the issue to be resolved.

I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can discuss this further, so please keep an eye out for that if you would like to speak about this issue in more detail. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you soon. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7