Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

NAB Nail Bar

Facebook is horrible to deal with. I wanted to run ads on my products Facebook can't get technical issues fix on my page

Belle Secrets

Its always failing to connect. I always got log off and need to login again . And Its hard to integrate my products

sortemarked.dk

"You are temporarily blocked from creating a Business Manager by Facebook due to integrity policies. Please try again later or use an existing Business Manager."

Like Google - a good product getting worse and worse due to greed

Vickys

TERRIBLE! connections kept failing at every turn. I tried to connect with my Facebook business manager but it kept failing without reason.

Conejitaloca

Dreadful. It will not allow me to integrate unless I give "all permissions" - some of the pages I am an admin on are not mine, they are my work's and I cannot grant permission. So what should I do? A joke

Crime Fiction Subscription

For a company wanting to spend $5-10 a day on likes, there is absolutely no way it should be this hard.

LaB at the StReet CoRNer

terrible, it just doesn't work and never got an answer from Facebook to fix it :((((((((((((((((((((((

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I believe that the facebook ads do not produce any conversions. I get clicks but no sales. Its just a way to get brand awareness

The Bespoke Wedding Gift Company

It’s not working, can’t connect my Facebook page as it’s saying I’m not admin of my own page. Very stressful

SWESENSE

This product should work without Google Shopping app witch it dose not at all. And i could not use Google shopping because i had EUR och could not chose Sweden as target country.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10