Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

Dazzling Diva SC

I am just getting started but for The most part I was able to maneuver around the site fairly easy but still have a long way to go.

thierno’s shop

Tu if ffgg fr ujvtunvcruibcrhbfd. TtgioitrszzaaWrhikkngcchfddhhgs eh nvdruujtffguhgfyuh

1240 Beauty Supply

definitely a worthwhile add-on to facebook. easy to manage and user friendly. prices are affordable and i see results almost immediately

Community First Network

Please help! This thing is going around in a loop trying to connect my app to Facebook - authenticates and connects... but then when I say create a new campaign, it says it's not connected - so I authenticate again - and it's all good, until I click create a new campaign. Please help

February 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review with us! Facebook approvals can sometimes get stuck in a verification loop on certain browsers. I recommend clearing your cache and trying in a different browser to see if that gets you set up!

I’ve followed up with you via email as well to make sure you're able to complete your connection. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Namaste always fashion

Namaste always fashion with new fashion products
namaste-chacha.myshopify.com
Or rajdilo@hotmail.c

OPPO3197BORA

I like this applications so much, new experience for building shop online Store, and the best place for online store

MotherBabyDeals.com

Shop for mother and child We care about high quality, low prices, fast shipping, honesty, warranty, quality, and low price
  It is a reason that you visit us many times

Evlv Apparel | Fitness and Athleisurewear

This is a fairly straight foward integration app and works as it should. It was a little fiddly initially but I was able to work it out.

Crushes

A very very easy app to use - great for a beginner in terms of advertising with Facebook. I'm much more experienced in that area (but novice in retargeting) so have been finding the limited options frustrating, as I'd love to target my customers even more specifically.

Mira Paris

Très bonne application, pratique et facile d'usage; je vous recommande vivement de l'essayer nous en sommes très satisfaits.
Mira Paris