Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

The Art of Manliness

I don't rate this app as it doesn't appear to work. in fact its crap! I continually get the message to "create a business manager" what is that? I've done this before, some how but I still don't know what it is and why I need it. please contact me as I want this to work.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! The Facebook Business Manager is set up within you Facebook account. In here you'll be able to connect a payment method for running Facebook ads, and set up any ads you'd like to outside of this Marketing app! You can read more about the Business Manager here (http://bit.ly/2tPGBeh).

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can continue to chat. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

EMPRESS STYLEZ

This shit sucks. Been trying over and over and it don’t work. Like you need a fucking degree to figure it out.

January 24, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating time with the Facebook Marketing app, but I appreciate you bringing your trouble to our attention. I've reached out to you via email for more information, and to see how I can support you. Hope to hear back from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

Pura Secretos

FB marketing will flag my ladies underwear and bra ads but not the mens underwear.
REALLY FB??? Selling womens underwear is "offensive and promoting sex" but men's underwear is fine to publish all over facebook?
I'd love to hear the answer to this one!!!
Or maybe I will just call an attorney for this bias behavior against women

January 24, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your ads being disapproved. Have you received an email from Facebook in regards to this?

The review process is conducted entirely by Facebook, and thus disapprovals are outside our scope of support. I'll be following up with you by email with some more information regarding Facebook's Advertising Policies and what next steps you can take. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

BootyWatch

Se bloqueó temporalmente el derecho de crear un administrador comercial de Facebook debido a las políticas de integridad. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde o usa un administrador comercial existente.

Nik & Jay Shop

Having a really hard time connecting. Keeps saing I dont have the right access, even though I do. Also consusing with both busines manager, connection etc.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

There are a few set up steps that you'll need to take to make sure your Facebook page is ready to connect to your Shopify account. For example, you must be the admin of the Facebook Page, Facebook Ad Account and Business Manager to connect.

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you to see if there is anything we could simplify or help set up. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Motolifestyle

it takes A LOT of time, manage permissions, authorize people, is so hard to connect shopify with this....i have 15 days trying to connect my fb marketing channel and is impossible, is SO HARD to contact facebook to get some support..

January 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here! I'm sorry to hear that getting the account set up hasn't been an easy process so far.

I would like to take a look with you to see what advice I can offer and help you to get ready to start advertising on Facebook!

I will be in touch via email today to continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

AnnaElectronic

always stop here, why blocked , You are temporarily blocked from creating a Business Manager by Facebook due to integrity policies. Please try again later or use an existing Business Manager.

January 17, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, as it sounds like this is a Facebook issue. Have you tried reaching out to their support? I've gone ahead and reached out to you via email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder

Bri's Bargains

I'm blocked and cannot fig out how to fix it plzzz make this easier. I've tried everything you suggest and just keep getting message im temporarily blocked. I give up

January 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! There are many reasons that Facebook may opt to block an ad account. Have you been able to take a look at their advertising policies to make sure your account didn't violate them at all? If not, you can find those here! (http://bit.ly/376cE82)

I will also be reaching out to you via email so that I can continue to work on this with you! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

getmymobilephone.com

it's rubbish

very expensive and very poor service....
it's rubbish acebook is rubbish can't delete what i need to and can't add what i want to.
it's rubbish .

it's rubbish

January 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been finding this app helpful with your Facebook ads so far.

While we aren't able to influence the cost of ads, or the way Facebook Business Manager works, I would like to chat with you a little more about the slowness and trouble adding products that you mentioned. I may be able to offer some advice or help to find the right support!

I will be reaching out via email so that we can continue our conversation! I look forward to chatting soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

WabyTech

issue around setting up, i've talked to both shopify and facebook and nobody knows what this means or what the problem is and in short I cant use it... very poor customer service Facebook.

January 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had with getting this integration set up on your site. I'd like to hear more about the error message you received and help troubleshoot this further, so I'm going to reach out to you via email. Once you receive my email, please reply directly back to me so that I can provide further assistance. Looking forward to connecting with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support