Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

Teamco Sportswear

This app does the job of syncing our stores products into Facebook, and allowing us to run Marketing campaigns directly from the Shopify admin.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Great app to integrate Facebook so your store works with the Marketing section of Shopify. It keeps all of my facebook accounts in one spot for marketing.

SMO Store

Nice. Good aplication.
Even i create a campagne its a long time ago, they don t aprove it.
I understangd it now. Gooddddddd

American Pro Store

Me and my husband use this app to shop for our kids and the rest of the families. Like traditionals.

Infinity Earth

I had very bad experience of facebook ads in the early of April, my account was deactivated many times doesn't matter publishing any kinds of ads (I am sure I didn't violate their policies). But I keep claiming and contacting with their customer support. The problem was fixed in the middle of April. Until now, my facebook ads run very well. I think facebook marketing is the most effective marketing tool if you are targeting US market.

May 8, 2019

Hi, there! Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can make any necessary improvements. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can then share your feedback to our development team. Hope to hear from you soon! - Jason, Shopify Support

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

HIT THE HAY

Easy to connect and essential for the store.............................................................

AST Direct

fantastic app which links to your facebook account to easily create facebook ads. only problem is there is limited options

HOG Furniture

I used the App to help me advertise specific products and it works, though I would like the images in the carousel to be increased to 10 as against 5 that is currently available. I would recommend it for those who are not so technically inclined as it is quite easy to activated.

Danima

Servizio ottimo, in un minuto ho creato tutta la vetrina facebook, davvero consigliato a tutti.

Emanuela