Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

UnderRated Boss Boutique

sucks. can't connect properly. too much work for nothing. need help immediately this is ridiculous. Shopify can't even figure out what's wrong. It connects to fb but keeps bringing a pop up blocker afterwards.

Coeexus

Facebook Is a disaster they disable my account many times Im selling exercises equipment, they don't give you any explanation just YUR ACCOUNT IS DISABLED, I learn their policy and they didn't say why, FACEBOOK has the WORST SUPPORT SERVICE, FACEBOOK is too complicate for everything, they don't have any chat support, how is possible that we change more than 10 times our ad, we change the pictures, subject and more, they never answer the emails, but they are good for charge the bill, I recommend you should look for other selling channelsFacebook Is a disaster they disable my account many times Im selling exercises equipment, they don't give you any explanation just YUR ACCOUNT IS DISABLED, I learn their policy and they didn't say why, FACEBOOK has the WORST SUPPORT SERVICE, FACEBOOK is too complicate for everything, they don't have any chat support, how is possible that we change more than 10 times our ad, we change the pictures, subject and more, they never answer the emails, but they are good for charge the bill, I recommend you should look for other selling channels,

ShopnwithTerry

ALL MY NEW ADS ARE REJECTED DUE TO MY PICS! IVE BEEN USING THE SAME APPROVED ADS FOR OVER A YEAR !!!

Eye Zone Usa

I was charged 40$ for an ad I didn't even know about. i'm struggling with money issues like many others and that stunt drained my checking and most of my savings. I don't think they should be allowed to take advantage of people like that. I ran ads on facebook before but I always chose a low budget and chose my audience. I was just getting ready to pause my store because I'm looking for a new supplier and now I can't even afford to pay my monthly platform fee.

Redwood Fashion

This App wants access to the ENTIRE shop data!
I get the impression, that meanwhile many apps aim for much more data of the shopify clients and their shops as they would actually need. Sad development that makes one think to switch to another shop software... :/

April 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide that feedback; I can definitely understand your worry there. That said, in order to create authenticate campaigns, the app does need access to your admin.

When creating these apps, our team carefully assesses this, and the app will only have access to the data that it needs to in order to function properly. This is a Shopify developed app, so the data that is required is already stored on our servers anyways, as it's in your admin.

If you're worried about Facebook having the information in your admin, this isn't the case. The permissions are primarily for us to access Facebook - there is very little that Facebook requires from us since we're taking actions on the Facebook page and not the other way around. For this app, Facebook doesn't ask for read or write permissions in your admin at all since we send the data to them (they aren't taking it from us). Hope that clarifies things!

Niagarakor

They only make money from your pocket.
even they make you account disabled for 180 days. It s like fraud too

April 3, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'm afraid our hands are tied if Facebook has blocked you from advertising on their platform. That said, there are many other ways to market your business without running ads through Facebook specifically!

I'd recommend taking a look at our help doc on developing a marketing plan: https://bit.ly/2Uf7DVD. We've also found email marketing to be one of the most effective forms of advertising, so it would also be worth looking into that. Here's a great resource to get you started with email marketing: https://bit.ly/2IT1FV6.

Influencer marketing is another great strategy: https://bit.ly/3aGnROd and can be used to point people to your Facebook page or store, even if you're not directly running ads. Feel free to reach out to us any time for more tips: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Hope that helps!

Will_E_shop

The Facebook Marketing app does not work or even open. I have tried many times to reinstall and still wont work.

April 2, 2020

Thanks for providing your feedback here. It's possible that this is caused by a browser or caching issue, so this issue might not be present in a different browser. However, there could be another reason that this is happening, so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you. I'll send you an email shortly to touch base on this issue—please reply and get back to me if you'd like help with this problem. -Victor, Shopify Support

Be's Family Market

I hate it so far i set it all up but it wont let me make a Campaign. I'm not happy with this ad right now

April 2, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to create a campaign via the Facebook Marketing app. I can take a look at this for you and I'll see if I can determine what's causing this—I'll be sending you an email now to touch base on this, so please keep an eye out for that and get back to me there if you'd like assistance in getting this amended. -Victor, Shopify Support

Exotic Bear LifeStyle

Unable to configure or reconcile business manager and ad accounts with facebook page, admin, ?
I have not tried for a few months, I tried again today but its the same problem ! I give a zero star rating !
FREE TO UNINSTALL ✔

April 2, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing an issue connecting your Facebook account to Shopify and I'd like to take a closer look at this for you to see if I can determine the cause of the problem. There's a few different reasons why there may be connection issues between Shopify and Facebook so I'll be sending you an email shortly to touch base on this. Please look out for that and get back to me if you're still wanting help. -Victor, Shopify Support

TERRA DOCE LAR

I can't login because facebook rules!! can u guys help me!? I can't login , i change the password and nothing happens! i can't use my facebook store! Pls, send some help ! ....

April 2, 2020

Thanks for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you're having this problem. I'm not sure if the issue you're experiencing is due to a Facebook login issue or if it's on the Shopify integration's end, so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you. I'll be reaching out over email to touch base with you so please keep an eye out for that and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13