Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

kobebryantstore

Facebook marketing is complex and overdated. Needs modernization. Very hard to use and not easy to understand. Constant glitches/bugs and no real direction once they appear to actually resolve them.

www.the710.club

Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work Doesn't work

DidoToys

very bad I am a beginner and I am following the steps but I cannot view my product page in the face book
i have created a facebook account.
i have created a market page
i have created a business manager
i have added my fb pixel
thus i connot connect my shopify to the facebook

Motor City Anglers

Could never get it to fully set up. Kept putting me through a error messages about business managers over and over. Asked shopify for help never heard back. No support from facebook either

Perfume world uk

I have had nothing but problems with this if it worked properly it might be okay they disabled my account so was unable to connect to shopify or run ads Facebooks customer service is shocking there is no contact number to ring so they can help, guide and give assistance over the phone you have to try and message them or report something and they may or may not get back to you if you have an issue with something you want a quick response and the matter resolved quickly not wait 24,48 72 hours or even longer to resolve an issue absolute joke its given me nothing but stress and my issue still hasn't been resolved

Eco dxxn

horrible not reliable insufficient. i would not recommend to anyone at all. in fact google is a better fit. they were no help. Facebook marketing is horrible point blank.

Outfitted Boutique

NO HELP AT ALL. Ive been trying to receive help for 2 days now. All my ads are not running and I can not log into my account and I am loosing money by the hour.

GET Distribution

i have been working 3 hours to set up the ad account with the business manager and its not solved yet this app is way too complicated to setup even with the help of a rep we havn't been able to set it up i wil use another way to promote my business

KNEE VITAL

I thought this app would make it easier to run fb ads but noooooooo! If you are going to show an error how hard would it be to have a link that would take me to the area needing to be fixed? FB is too difficult!! This app does not help.

The Art of Manliness

I don't rate this app as it doesn't appear to work. in fact its crap! I continually get the message to "create a business manager" what is that? I've done this before, some how but I still don't know what it is and why I need it. please contact me as I want this to work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8