Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

GET Distribution

i have been working 3 hours to set up the ad account with the business manager and its not solved yet this app is way too complicated to setup even with the help of a rep we havn't been able to set it up i wil use another way to promote my business

KNEE VITAL

I thought this app would make it easier to run fb ads but noooooooo! If you are going to show an error how hard would it be to have a link that would take me to the area needing to be fixed? FB is too difficult!! This app does not help.

The Art of Manliness

I don't rate this app as it doesn't appear to work. in fact its crap! I continually get the message to "create a business manager" what is that? I've done this before, some how but I still don't know what it is and why I need it. please contact me as I want this to work.

EMPRESS STYLEZ

This shit sucks. Been trying over and over and it don’t work. Like you need a fucking degree to figure it out.

Pura Secretos

FB marketing will flag my ladies underwear and bra ads but not the mens underwear.
REALLY FB??? Selling womens underwear is "offensive and promoting sex" but men's underwear is fine to publish all over facebook?
I'd love to hear the answer to this one!!!
Or maybe I will just call an attorney for this bias behavior against women

Djelyoshop

This is my first and my last experience. My account is close. I don't understand why!!!! Je débute a peine et avec une campagne publicitaire en cours pour faire découvrir ma page et mon site c'est vraiment dégueulasse. Car je perd toute crédibilité auprès des clients potentiels !
Facebook it's over for me!!!! Never again !!!!!!

BootyWatch

Se bloqueó temporalmente el derecho de crear un administrador comercial de Facebook debido a las políticas de integridad. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde o usa un administrador comercial existente.

Nik & Jay Shop

Having a really hard time connecting. Keeps saing I dont have the right access, even though I do. Also consusing with both busines manager, connection etc.

Motolifestyle

it takes A LOT of time, manage permissions, authorize people, is so hard to connect shopify with this....i have 15 days trying to connect my fb marketing channel and is impossible, is SO HARD to contact facebook to get some support..

AnnaElectronic

always stop here, why blocked , You are temporarily blocked from creating a Business Manager by Facebook due to integrity policies. Please try again later or use an existing Business Manager.

January 17, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, as it sounds like this is a Facebook issue. Have you tried reaching out to their support? I've gone ahead and reached out to you via email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7