Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

9 for 9

I welcome the addition of this app to make marketing on Facebook easier through Shopify. However, it is severely limited. We have shipped to over 60 countries and I can only choose one country in the settings to target ads to! I want to be able to create separate campaigns for different countries but I cannot. Needs improvement.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! This is a current limitation due to our set up being optimized to maximize the allocation of your budget.

That being said, we’re always looking for ways to improve our apps functionality, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. I look forward to speaking about this more soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Mercadoofertas

Pues yo tengo poca experiencia en usar shopify con facebook y tambien he tenido problemas no se publican mis productos etc puede ser las por las politicas de facebook no se si algo estoy haciendo mal pero creo que es ya demasiado complicado algo que deberia ser sencillo de hacer pero por lo que veo no soy el unico que tiene estos problemas

MiA SFORD

je ne suis pas du tout convaincue par cette application, donc je ne recommande pas spécialement, faites vous votre propre avis

The Handsome Grouse Soap Co.

Every time I went to publish my campaign, it said "server error" and gave no indication that anything had happened. I must have clicked publish a dozen times. Turns out, it actually had worked, and I had to waste 20 minutes to pause all the extra campaigns it had created. I left 1 up, we'll see how it goes.

Trend Africa

When I try to connect to my Facebook account, Shopify keeps returning me back to the connect page. It is not connecting at all. This has been tried repeatedly for over a month now. Shopify asks for my Facebook password and i keep feeding them but it is still not connecting.

Polvos Holi®

Needs improvement.
Good thing: Easy to install and Easy to use (no need to be an expert).
Bad thing: If you display multiple products, you can't select which pictures to show.
The app needs improvement in targeting and narrowing your audience. You can't target by gender, age or specific location. You can only target by Contry, interests and followers. If you need specific targeting, you have to log into facebook ad manager and edit the add you created from shopify.

HardCases.ca

This is nice to have in Shopify if you are just starting with Facebook ads.
But be prepared to waste a lot of money because the control you have over your targeting is very poor.

At least if you had a way to target abandoned cart visitors from this app.
So you could send those hot prospects a few ads via Facebook.

Do yourself a favor and use the real Facebook ads interface.