Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

by Shopify

Promote products to the right audience on Facebook.

SARA IBIS

Aún no lo he usado. Me resulto Algo complicado el setiarlo con facebook y Shopify. Espero poder entenderlo mejor

Ancient Pharaon

I couldn't connect my shopify with my Facebook account. I tried to clickon connect and still not working

March 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here!

I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can look over your account together and discuss in more detail the trouble you've been seeing with setting up this connection.

I look forward to talking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Clic Fashion ™

I had difficulty to made it work. I finally found the informations to make it work... But nowhere it's says that we need to go to the facebook thumbnail called "professional integration" to allow the access. I called the facebook help center, they couldn't help me. As an entreprise manager, i got ressources and found it by myself

MATFRANCE STORE

How can I connect my Shopify to business manager?can you please help me regarding that..I m waiting for this problem

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! In the Facebook Marketing app, your Business Manager is connected under the section titled "Your Page and ad account will be owned by". I will follow up with you via email as well to see if you need any help locating that. Feel free to reply there with any further questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

GENESIS

Tres meses para conectarme, me tuvieron en revisión. Al final no se lo que ha pasado. Pero por fin me conectaron. Tres meses sin vender nada. Pufff. A ver ahora si ya por fin....

Karavan Clothing

Other than the connectivity it offers it doesn't really seems to be helping. In addition it confuses you Facebook store more. Can't find much useful things to do that cant be easily done through your facebook marketing page. Need to do a serious upgrade on that.

February 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here.

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you. Without feedback like this we wouldn't be able to continue improving the apps that we offer!

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Super You Cases

so am I correctly set up to my Facebook and Shopify accounts or not? I keep getting notification on the shopify page after login that my Facebook Marketing is not set up so I can run a campaign, but it shows being connected to my FB Ad account and FB Business Page. I'm not sure if it's the app or something else.

February 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here! There are two different apps that you can use to connect your Shopify account to Facebook. There is this one, Facebook Marketing, which will help you set up ad campaigns. And there is also Facebook Shop, which you can connect to your Facebook Business Page to sell directly from there!

What may have happened here, is that you have one set up but not the other. This page here explains all of the necessary steps for setting up the Facebook Marketing App (http://bit.ly/2HbvXRY).

I will also be sending you an email shortly, so that we can look over your account and see why that banner might be appearing. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SkrMart

This was so quick and easy to use. Simple and clear. But sometimes it has some bugs. So I remove it.

December 20, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback about your experience with the Facebook Marketing app. I'd really like to speak with you further about the bugs you encountered while using this app, so I'm going to reach out to you via email. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it, so that we can discuss this in more detail, and then I can share your feedback with our developers directly. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Perfect Friends Gifts

Even though it hasn't seemed to convert directly into sales, it is a great way to engage future customers and get our branding out there.

ABIOLI STORE

I like this app because of his fashion and beautiful headscarves that can be helpful to go at any events

Previous 1